Sehun's mansion

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning.

Yoona wake up from the bed.Then she noticed that there was no Sehun in that room.

"Wow..daebak !! He woke up first than me..It's amazing .. "Yoona took a towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Immediately after she took a shower, he came down to help Mrs.Im.

"Oh! Yoona-ah ... come let's have breakfast together .. "said Mr.Im who was already at the dining room.

"Omma !! I'm so sorry cause I wake up late and cannot help you made the breakfast ."Yoona apologize to her mother.

"Nevermind..just sit with us!" - Mrs.Im

"Yoona-ah! How came your husband wake up first then you? "Said Yunho who was infront of Yoona seat.Yoona kick her brother legs as she heard what he said just now.

"Yeah..maybe she is tired ..!" Said Sehun while sipping some coffe that made by Mrs.Im.

Yoona look at Sehun,then Sehun smile idiotly at her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona pack her things cause she will be stay at Sehun’s house.Then,Sehun enter the room.

“Yah,can u pack mine too?..”ask Sehun at Yoona who is just finished packing her things.

“pack your own!..”Yoona said at Sehun and when she want to leave the room,Sehun quickly pull her wrist and bring her closer to him.

“Yah!! Let me go,can you!”Yoona try to release herself,but Sehun hold her tightly and said  “fine..you wait and see!!”Sehun released Yoona. Yoona stared at Sehun with weird face and quickly leave that room.

 

After done packing things,Sehun bring along Yoona’s suitcase and his too.He trying to act like a good husband infront of their parents.Now,they are ready to go.

 

“Yoona-ah,take care okay..”Mrs.Im hug Yoona.

“Mom,don’t worry,I will take care of myself..”replied Yoona.

“Yoona-ah!! I think we should go now..”Sehun said to Yoona and start the car’s engine.

“Sehun! Please take care of our little sister and be careful with her..”said Jaejoong who will miss her sister again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Sehun’s mansion.

 

“Yah,we should act like husband and wife infront of our parents..do you understand?..”said Sehun as he ask Yoona to act so.

“nae!! I know it..”said Yoona without looking at Sehun.

 

Both of them get out from the car and warmly greet by Oh’s Family. Yoona quickly hug Mrs.Oh while Sehun is taking their suitcase at the back sit of the car.

“Yoona-ah!! Welcome to our family..”Mr.Oh greet Yoona happily.Yoona replied with a smile on her beautiful face and said “Thank you so much appa,omma!”

“Sehun-ah! Take your things upstairs,in your room okay!”-Mr.Oh

“Yoona-ah..this is your…”Sehun’s word got cut by his mother. “why don’t you bring her suitcase too..anyway she is your wife..so,let’s go in,Yoona!”Mrs.Oh wrapped her arm around Yoona and bringing her in. Yoona turn around and grinned at him.Sehun replied with an angry face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night after dinner.

 

“So,Yoona! How many years did you study overseas?”asked Mr.Oh

“Ermm..nearly 5 years..!”replied Yoona.

Yoona sit beside Sehun.She is force by him.Then,Mrs.Oh serve drink for them at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter