I really love you.

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the room.

Sehun wear boys pants and didn’t wear any shirt.Yoona just look at his body.Then she said in her mind.

“Seriously..his body look hot..aishh..Im Yoona stop it.Are u crazy..”The she get back to reality.She changed into a green short pants and wear a singlet.Then when she was about to get out from the room,Sehun pull her wrist and say “please change your clothes now.Your red bra can see even you already wear your singlet.”Why suddenly he be so stricted.

Yoona replied

 “No!! I didn’t bring any clothes than this.”

“Then You can wear my clothes..”

“No way!! I will not wear that big size clothes of yours.”

“so,now you want to show your body to someone else??!”

“YAH!! Are jealous if I do so..”

“Please do as what I said..I’m your HUSBAND!!!”Sehun said in a cold tone.

“But really..”Then Sehun get out and go to see Kai.

 

Yoona sit on the sofa and “Why did he be like that..?!!” then Yoona take her phone and play ssome game while waiting for sehun.The room door open and there was Sehun while holding a blue t-shirt.He throw it to Yoona. “wear that clothe now..quickly,they already waitinf for us.”.Yoona take the clothes and changed into it.After that they go to the sea.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning they have jungle-tracking.Yoona and Sehun were in the lobby while waiting for the others.after a few minutes they now are complete and Kai lead them in jungle tracking.

 

Suho then walk beside Yoona and chatting with her.

“Yoona,I thought that you didn’t like do this kind of things.”

“What did u mean..of course I love to do this kind of things.”Yoona smile at Suho.

“Yeah..some of girls hate to do this..they rather go shopping or clubbing.”

“No..I didn’t like shopping or clubbing.This activity make my mind calm and you know getting a fresh air is really good for our body.”

Sehun just watch them from behind,there Krystal go beside him.

“Sehun-ah! didn’t you jealous with them..look she didn’t love you.You should leave her and find another woman that can really love you and treat you like a husband.”

“Krystal..please don’t interupped our relationship.But for now I didn’t think to make a divorce with her.”said Sehun.Krystal hate to hear what Sehun just said.She look at Yoona from behind angrily.

 

“Okay! We should take a rest now..”Said Kai and he get some bottle for them.

Krystal go near Yoona and sit beside her.

“Look like you are happy to chat with Suho and you willing left your husband behind.”

“Excuse me,Krystal..I know that photo was taken by you.”-Yoona

“Good then,so you and Sehun must have a problem now,right..”Krystal laugh a little.

Yoona was in anger and she pull Krystal wrist tightly and Krystal nearly screamed because of that.

“Listen here,,I am not afraid at what you did to make Sehun hate at me..But you should remember this forever.” Then Yoona get close to her and whisper “Because he only love me and he will not divorce with me..is this clear!?” Yoona release Krystal’s hands angrily and go away from her.

“Just wait and see Im Yoona..Let’s play a game!!”She give an evil smirk.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter