Angry?!??

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning at the hotel restaurant.

Sehun and Krystal get down for breakfast.Sehun go choose his food and drinks while Krystal is sitting at one place.Then they having breakfast together.Sehun and Krystal is sitting infront of each other.Suddenly Krystal widened her eyes after she saw Yoona enter the reastaurant with Suho beside her.

 

“Sehun-ah! Is that Yoona ??”Ask Krystal while drinking her drinks.

“Dae??!!”Sehun look at Krystal face in shocked and ask again “Yoona?? Where is she?”

“look at your back!”Krystal said to Sehun.Sehun turn around and saw Yoona with Suho.Then he widened his eyes and start thinking “Yoona with Suho! What are they doing here.She didn’t tell me about this before.If I know she will fly to Singapore,I will change my flight with her.So,she can’t be with that hyung.!”Sehun quickly look infront and continue eating.

 

“So,Yoona let’s take seat there!”Suho show Yoona the place.Their seat is near with Sehun and Krystal seat.

“HYUNG!!”

Suho look for the person who is calling him. “OH!! Sehun-ah!!”

“Hyung,come sit with us!”Sehun called them.Yoona shocked to see Sehun and Krystal there.Then she make a sharp glare at Sehun.Krystal said to herself “Why Yoona is always be the blocker when I and Sehun are going out together.I hate her so much!”

Before Yoona and Suho seat at that place Yoona speak “Sehun-sunbaenim,are we a disturber to ypu guys..yeah what I mean is You guys are..”Before Yoona could finish her words Sehun quickly cut “Aniya! We are not dating..we are just friend.”

 

Krystal then look at Sehun with a smile while in Krystal mind now is like she want to kill Sehun for tell them they there are not dating.She likes Sehun since childhood but Sehun never aware of it.

 

When Yoona want to take her seat beside Krystal,Sehun quickly pull Yoona wrist and take her sit beside him.Suho,Yoona and Krystal shocked at the sudden situation.

“Why are you taking her sit beside you,Sehun-ah??!”Ask Suho who is looking jealous.Then he sit beside Krystal.

“Yeah! If she sit beside me,She can look at your handsome face,hyung.”Sehun smile at Suho.

“Okay! Let’s eat now.”Suho eating while looking at Sehun and Yoona who is having a battle glare with each other without anyone know it.

“Suho-ssi! I already done eating.Let’s go!”Yoona finished her eating and go away from that place.

“YAH!! Wait for me..Sehun-ah! I will wait you at the lobby.Let’s go somewhere after this.”Suho walk away and go find Yoona.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

They are now at the lobby.Sehun walk at the lobby but something caught his eyes.He saw Yoona and Suho is laughing together while taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter