First Flight

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona enters the preparation room for crew. In the preparation room there were some crew and flight attendants  which were having a duty on board soon.

"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Im Yoona, the new pilot here .." Yoona introduce herself.

"Oh..Annyeong!" The stewardess  bowed at her.Then one of the stewardess said, "Today, It's scheduled that you are with Captain Oh Sehun ..".

 

"Yeah, I know it..Thank U for your information just now.Anyway , is it that Oh Sehun have saved 300 passengers on board..I heard that once he protect them from the storm." - Yoona

"..and He even received a thank you from the Australian Government." Said one of the stewardess.There are one steward there and he said, "Miss Im Yoona, you're so lucky to fly together with such a famous captain."

 

Yoona turned around and go sight-seeing at the windows, then she said, "Now my life finally start to bloom. .I’m also didn’t have a chance to see him once!!" She grinned. Suddenly the door open and someone came in carrying a bag and dressed neatly .The stewardess quickly bowed while standing and said, "Hello, Captain."

Yoona continued turn her body towards the door after hearing some of the stewardess greet someone.

 

"Mwo !! YOU !! "Yoona pointed her fingers towards the person with an angry condition.That guy reply the same as Yoona did to him ..

"Is this Oh Sehun. .that always being praised ??!" Yoona ask at the stewardess ..

"Is that something wrong..are you jealous or feeling proud at me..I know that I'm popular nowdays ..!" Said Sehun who praises himself.

 

Yoona out of the room and then Sehun followed her from behind ..

"This is not going to happen..I don’t want to fly with that Captain .."said Yoona as she told an officer in the office that she did not want to fly with Sehun.

"Miss Im Yoona..please we can’t change it! I'm so sorry .. "said that officer.

Sehun came away towards yoona and whispered at her ear, "Just let it happen..If you want to know, I'm also do not want to fly with you..Stop dreaming !!". Then he walks away.

"You jerk..just wait and see .." Yoona said as she saw Sehun walk away from her.

 

They were now in the cockpit. Yoona as the co-pilot, she checked all the systems before they fly to Japan.

"Please carefully checked all the system and do not make a simple mistake .." said Sehun as he seated at the Captain’s seat.Sehun already started to become serious when he was in the cockpit.

"I know it, please shut your mouth .." Yoona said.

"CHECK!" - Sehun

 

"Yes ?? ... uhh..okay!" She push one button called APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) .Then the plane suddenly getting dark. A few of the passengers who were putting their things and still standing, bump into each other and fell.They all shocked with the current situation.Some of the stewardess trying to calm down the passengers.There was a woman with a heart disease and the doctor was beside her trying to give her some gas to breath. That woman must arrived at Japan as soon as possible to have a surgey ..

 

While in the cockpit “YAH!! What did you just do ? I asked you again,what did you just do?” Sehun yelled at Yoona..

 

"I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter