First night

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Today is the wedding day between Yoona and Sehun.They’re feeling nervous and still angry to each other.They accept this marriage because of their parents. Yoona wore a beautiful white dress while Sehun is wearing a tuxedo which makes him more handsome.Both of their parents were the happiest person today because their son and daughter become one.

 

    Finally,they officially become husband and wife.Yoona’s first kiss also has stolen by Sehun.

Actually,they didn’t want to kiss but they were force to,if not their parents and some of the people will think badly at them.

 

    After their wedding event’s end,they’re going back at Mrs.Im residence.This is the first time Sehun went to Im’s residence.Today,he will stay there with his official wife,Yoona.

 

Yoona is helping her mother at the kitchen to make some meals for their dinner today.Mrs.Im plan to make something special for dinner because Sehun was here.Sehun is at the living room while chatting with Mr.Im and Yoona two brother.

 

"Sehun-ah! Did you take leave from your workplace ..? "Mrs.Im ask Sehun sipping coffee which was served by Mrs.Im.

"Yae ?? ... oh ... I forgot to take leave..anyway, this week I did not have schedule." Said Sehun.

"So, it's same like Yoona..Yoona told me that she already take leave for this week." - Mrs.Im

"Ermm..that's good .."-Sehun

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Appa! It's time to eat dinner now .. "Yoona said.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Replied Mr.Im ..

"Sehun-ah..please make this like your own house .." Mrs.Im

"Nae, Omma!" Sehun replied with his smile on the face.

 

Yoona sat between Jaejoong and Yunho.

"Yoona-ah! You're married ... you must sit with your husband .." Mrs.Im scold Yoona because she was sitting next to her brother.

"Omma ... .please ..." Yoona made a cute face to her omma.

"No !! please stand up now and sit beside Sehun .. "- Mrs.Im

"FINE !!!" then she stand up and go sit beside Sehun.

"That's my girl .." Mr.Im said, praising his only daughter,Yoona.

 

"So, did you guys have a plan for your honeymoon?" Yoona choke when she hear the word from Mr.Im. Sehun quickly pour water into Yoona's glass and give it to her. Sehun rubbed Yoona’s back.

"Honeymoon ??" Yoona said in a low tone voice.Sehun start to speak "Ermm..actually .." Sehun's words got cut by Yoona "actually, we do not plan anything..Don’t worry omma,if you want to know, when we fly together to other state, we will consider it as a honeymoon..”

“you guys are lucky to be work in the same places..”said Jaejoong in jealousy expression.

“Don’t worry oppa,you will get it someday..!”Yoona brother about the girl on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter