They already know???!!

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today they are schedule fly to Korea.Yoona and Suho will be the pilot for today meanwhile Sehun will cover them.Krystal will do her duty as a stewardess.

 

In the cockpit.

“Yoona I’m sorry cause I leave you yesterday.”said Suho while he checking the system.

“Dae??! Ahh..don’t worry..It’s okay!”Yoona replied.

“Yoona,do you want to go out tonight with me??”ask Suho suddenly.

“sure..I will wait at the cafe.”

“No..I will fetch you at your house..”

“House??!”

“yeah..are you live with your family or alone??”ask Suho again.

“I..I..of course I live with my family..but you don’t fetch me okay..I will just wait at the cafe.”

“Okay..so let’start checking..then you can ask for the clearance to fly.”said Suho who is ready to fly.

 

Yoona ask for the clearance to fly through Airport’s Tower then she convey a message to the passenger.Sehun who is sitting at Business class is smiling when he heard Yoona convey a message to passenger.

“She is really calm when in plane..but..she is really evil outside..”Sehun grinned as he think about Yoona.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Sehun-ah! what did you want to drinks or eat??”Krystal approach Sehun.

“Can u give me a cup of coffee..”said Sehun.

“Okay! Take this..”Krsytal serve Sehun a cup of coffee.

 Then suddenly the plane start to shake cause of turbulence.Krystal fall on Sehun’s lap.Sehun quickly push her to stand and he go to the cockpit to check on the situation.

“Sehun is really rude towards me nowdays..Is it because of Yoona??”she headed back to her seat and give some message to the passenger that they have to calm with the situation right now.

 

While in the cockpit.Sehun open the cockpit doors and that made Yoona and Suho shocked by his presence.

“Yah! What happened..??!”Sehun ask them.Yoona is having a headache right now.She keep touch her head.

“Sehun-ah! We can’t prevent this plane from heating the turbulence.I think we should make a emergency landing.”Said Suho who is trying to prevent the plane.

“No..I will help you,hyung!..Yoona stand up,I will take ur place.”said Sehun.

“No..you can’t..I want to handle it by myself..and you are not wearing the uniform.”she said firlmy towards Sehun.

“Yoona! Think again,we have many passengers..think again!!”Sehun said at Yoona.Yoona keep touching her head.

“I know..but do you think I can’t do that!!”-Yoona

“No!! let me handle this Yoona!!”Sehun start yelled at Yoona.

“WHAT!!”Yoona said angrily.Then Suho start to speak “Stop it guys..Sehun-ah! Just let Yoona handle it..she is the new pilot and now it’s time for her to show her ability.”

 

“Hyung!! Don’t interrupted us ..!”said Sehun.

Yoona stand from her seat and said “YAH!! We are now in the cockpit! And now we are in emergency situation..and you came here not to help us but you giving me more trouble..STOP IT SEHUN!! Go on! Do whatever you want..Don’t talk to me again!!”She yelled at Sehun and Suho look pitiful at Yoona.Yoona walk away from the cockpit and sit at the Business Class seat.She look very tired and she is having a headache.Then someone approach her.

 

“Yoona-ah!! are you okay??”

“OH..Krystal-ah! can you give me some medicine..I think I’m having a headache..my head is pain..please get faster.”Said Yoona

“Okay!! I’m going check for it.”Krystal go to back and find the medicine.She look for the medicine while smirked and said “Now..it’s my turn,,Yoona-ah!!”

 

Then she gave it to Yoona with a glass of mineral water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter