Stage 2

Pain Smile

After they introduction, they sit together because there is a empty seat in front row. Silently Kai keep stare at Suzy, Seohyun who was beside Kai found it and become angry. 

"Why Kai keep staring at the new student?" I thought and stomped my foot gently, 

"Who am I? Oh I haven't introduce myself. I'm Seo JooHyeon known as Seohyun, a high school student. I have a boyfriend named Kim JongIn known as Kai, he was kingkas in this school and so I'm become the queenka when I become his girlfriend. Actually I'm a ordinary girl but my life changed when I met him, I become a witch many people hate me but I don't care as long as Kai with me I'm okay about that. He said he love me so much, he never leave me when I need him. Talked about my family, my father Seo InGuk, CEO in a famous cosmetics product company. My mother, Shin SeKyung, she is a model of course they met when my father company was promote a product, and my mother become the model. My brother (Oppa) Seo TaeHyung (BangtanBoy V), a protective brother. He is on 3th grade, he dislike Kai so much becuase he think Kai changed me from an angel become a devil but I don't care. I live alone at an apartement near from school but Oppa recently move there, it so annoyed."

Resess time bell is ringing, all student run out the class, left Suho, Seohyun, Suzy, and Kai.

"Babe, wanna go to the canteen?" Kai asked Seohyun while wrapped his arm around Seohyun's shoulder.

"Nope." Seohyun motionless answer him.

"What's wr.." While Kai talking to Seohyun, he saw Suzy passed them and walk out. "Okay then, I'll buy something for you." He said while kissed her hair and walk out.

Now, the class left Suho and Seohyun. Suho want to say sorry to Seohyun, so he walk toward her.

"Uhm, hey sorry about this morning. I'm Kim JoonMyeon known as Suho, nice to meet you." Suho said and ask for hand shake.

Seohyun ignore his hand, and still focus on her phone. Suho hold back his hand and smile, he looked around and saw Seohyun's name tagged "Seo JooHyeon"

"Seo Joohyeon-shi, nice to know you." Suho said and smile. 

Seohyun looked at him, "Who told you my name?!" she ask.

Suho pointed at her name tagged which pinned on her clothes near her chest, "Yah! you ert!" Seohyun said and stand up, she slapped him for second times and walk out.

"What's wrong with her? she slapped me again." Suho blankly stand there.

Today school time end, as usual all student went home. Suho walked out the gate and saw Suzy alone waiting for bus, so he walk toward her.

"Hi, Baek Suzy-shi." He said and wave at her.

"Hi, Kim JoonMyeon-shi." Suzy said and bowed.

"Waiting for a bus?" Suho ask.

"Yeah, you too?" Suzy ask back.

"no, My house near here." Suho said.

"Near here? you must be rich." Suzy said and smile, because there's only apartement near here.

"N..no.. I..I.. live alone.. I mean near here, is there.." Suho said and pointed a dorm beside his apartement, he don't want Suzy know that he is a rich boy.

"Oh, oh my bus is come, see you tomorrow." Suzy said and wave goodbye to Suho.

"See you." Suho said and wave back to her.

 

"Babe, let's go home." Kai said to Seohyun.

"I wanna walk today, see you." Seohyun said and walk away.

"Wait, what's wrong with you today??" Kai ask.

"Nothing, I just wanna walk." Seohyun said and walk away. "Oppa!" She saw her bro and quickly run toward him.

"What's wrong with her?!" Kai said angrily.

"Don't you know, she is jealous?" Minhyuk came from somewhere.

"What?" Kai confusedly looking at Minhyuk.

"This morning, you keep stare at the new student. She saw it." Minhyuk explain.

 

"Oppa!" Seohyun shouted, V was founding the sound.

"Oh, Hyunnie. What's up?" V ask.

"Let's go home together." Seohyun said and walk beside him.

"Where is your Kai? you're already break up? congratulation!" V said happily.

"Yah! I just lazy to talk to him today." Seohyun said.

"OPPAAAA!!" girls sound from somewhere. "Oh , Hyunnie please pretend to be my girlfriend for once." V said and hold up Seohyun's hand

"Wh..what? why oppa? who're them?" Seohyun ask.

"They are my fangirls, don't you know your brother is the most handsome boy in this school." V explain.

"The most handsome? I think they're blind." Seohyun said and chuckled.

"Yah! you. aish, quickly run." V said and he hold her sister hand and run out of life.

"Who is she? why oppa hold her hand?" a girl said.

"Oh my oppaaa~" another girl said while cried.