Dissapointed

Pain Smile

"Ahh!" Seohyun suddenly screamed, an extremely pain came from her back bone.

*knock*

"Hyunnie, dinner is ready." V said while knock her door.

"O..ok op..pa.." Seohyun painfully answer

"Hey are you okay? what with that sound?" V ask and quickly opened the door, he found Seohyun was sit on floor while holding her back painfully.

"What happened?! Your desease relapse again??" V ask while walk her to the bed.

"I'm okay oppa, don't worry." Seohyun said, her face already pale. "Don't to loud oppa, there is Minhyuk. I don't want people know that I ever got desease."

"Okay." V said. After a while they went to downstairs and had dinner with Minhyuk.

 

Two week later, Suho and Suzy became best friend. They always together when at school, while Kai and Seohyun still the same. But sometimes Kai will came near to Suzy. Minhyuk still the same, protect Seohyun from a far. He even got into fight with Kai, because he know what Kai did to Seohyun.

One day at school, their class "12th grade of Law" make a retreat when to Jeju island. Every student must join, and three days to go they go there.

"It's my chance to confess to Suzy." Suho thought while smile happily.

"Suzy-shi, let's have fun at there." Suho said.

"Ne, you too." Suzy said.

 

The day has come, they went to jeju island by plane.Arrived there, they went to the hotel first to put down all the things. After that, they went to a forest for camping. Day become dark, they set up the camp and sit around the campfire.

"Class, we'll play a game. It call "hide and found" we already hide 5 flags around this place include there" teacher said and point to a boat. "So we'll play it two on two, it's up to you to find your partner, but it must be one girl and one boy. The winner will get a special gift from us." he explain.

So they start for the  game, Kai and Seohyun one team, Suho and Suzy one team, Minhyuk and Nicole on team, and the others students. They each got a GPS for their partner, its for safety.

"Let's walk together, don't separate." Suho said to Suzy.

"Okay, It's so dark. What is that?" Suzy suddenly found a red thing hang on a short tree.

"Flag! Yeah we found one!" Suho said and get it. They jump happily for celebration.

"Let's go to the boat." Suzy said.

"Okay, let's aaahh!!" Suho slipped and fall into a hole.

"Omo, are you okay Suho-shi?" Suzy panickly ask.

"I'm okay, you go first. I'll catch up." Suho screamed from down.

"Really? you really okay?" Suzy ask again.

"Yeah, quick." Suho said.

"Okay, take care." Suzy said and left him there.

Suho found a rope there, he tied it on a stone and slowly get up from the hole.

The other hand, Kai and Seohyun trying to finding the flag with Minhyuk's team behind them. While finding, Kai's eyes landing at Suzy who was alone walk toward the boat.

"I think we should, find on the boat first." Kai said.

"Okay, let's go there." Seohyun said.

"No, it's dangerous. I'll go by myself. You with Minhyuk here." Kai said.

"But, we're one team." Seohyun said.

"I'm worry about you babe." Kai said and touch her face. Seohyun shyly smile, while Minhyuk turn his face away seeing this scene.

"Okay, take care babe." Seohyun said and Kai run quickly to the boat catch up Suzy.

 

"Oh, you alread.. Kai-shi?" Suzy thought it was Suho but not.

"Suzy-shi why are you alone here? where is Suho?" Kai ask.

"He fall in a hole, and I'm here for find flag. and you, where is Seohyun-shi?" Suzy ask.

"I tell her to not to come here." Kai said.

"Okay, let fou- Omo!" Suddenly the boat move, Suzy lose her balanced and fall into Kai's embrace. Suzy quickly push him away.

"What's up?" Kai ask and slowly walk toward Suzy, and she move backward until she pinned at the wall. Kai lean his face closer to her, and move her hair away.

"Hahaha, don't afraid I won't do something to you." Kai said and move away.

A while ago, unknowingly the boat move to middle of the sea. 

"Let's go, you already found the flag right?" Kai said and he walk out the boat, and found out.

"What's wrong? oh my~what should we do now?!" Suzy screamed frustated and sit on the boat. Kai too sit beside her.

"It's so cold." Suzy said and hug herself. Kai seeing her like this, he take off his coat and wrapped it on Suzy. And they fallen a sleep in the middle of the sea.

 

"Where is the boat?" Suho arrived sea-side and didn't found the boat. Same with Seohyun and Minhyuk.

"Suho-shi, why are you here?" Minhyuk ask while saw Suho.

"I came to catch up Suzy, but where is the boat?" Suho explain.

"There." Minhyuk found the boat there. "We only can wait the boat to arrived here again, it's cold outside. Let's go to the camp first and we'll come back again later," He suggest.

"Suzy is there?" Seohyun ask.

"Yes, what happen? Kai is there too?" Suho ask. Seohyun nooded and she think something will happened to them there.

"Don't worry, kai won't do something." Minhyuk approach Seohyun. "Let's go."

 

Later the boat finally back, they quickly run toward there. Seohyun is the worriest one, she quickly run to there but he saw Kai and Suzy was sleeping with Suzy head on Kai's shoulder. Same with Suho, he too dissapointed. whereas he already decide to confess to her.

Minhyuk look at Seohyun's sad face, "Yah, you two!" He screamed and they wake up. Kai quickly walk to Seohyun and Suzy come out too.

Seohyun saw Kai's coat was on Suzy, she immediatelly slap Kai and run away. "Seohyun-ah!" Minhyuk called her.

"Quick, catch her." Minhyuk said to Kai, but he just stand there "Let her go." Kai said, but Minhyuk was worried about her, and quickly chase her.