Behind the kind girl

Pain Smile

Suho walk toward Suzy with dissapointed face, "Are you okay Suzy-ssi?"

"I..I'm okay.." Suzy answer, still confused with this situation.

"You two.." "I'll explain to you." "No, you don't need to." Suho said.

Suzy wak toward Kai, "Seohyun-ssi will okay?" 

"Minhyuk already chase her, don't worry." Kai said motionless.

"But-" "She won't do something suffer herself, I know her well." Kai cut.

 

Minhyuk chase Seohyun, and he saw her standing on the sea side crying.

"Hyun, are you okay?" Minhyuk ask.

"Why you chase me? where is he? I thought he will chase me, why he didn't?! Leave me alone!" Seohyun said.

"Calm down Hyun." Minhyuk said and get closer. He wanna hug her, but he can't "Let me accompany you for awhile."

They stand right there for a while, "Hyukkie, can I borrow your shoulder? Just a while please." Seohyun said.

"Uhm." Minhyuk nod, Seohyuh lean her head on Minhyuk's shoulder and cry hillariously.

"Cry it out loud Hyun, it will make you feel better." They stayed at that position for a long time until Seohyun take back.

"Thank you Hyukkie." Seohyun said.

"It's nothing, you're feeling better now?" Minhyuk ask.

"Yeah, of course." Seohyun said, "Let's go home."

 

It's alread passed 2 weeks since the accident happened, Seohyun still avoid Kai but her heart still love him. She just can't forget the accident, she now hate Suzy so much. But although Kai always ask his sorry to Seohyun, he still sent Suzy home. Seohyun didn't know it, until one day a friend told to Seohyun about this, she got angry and decided to have a talk with Suzy.

"Seohyun-ssi, why you call me here?" Suzy ask.

"Keep distance with Kai, he is mine." Seohyun said.

"What? I don't know what are you talking about." Suzy said and throw her face away.

"Don't pretend you don't know. Kai still love me, I know that. So please keep distance with him" Seohyun said.

"Who said he still love you?" Suzy suddenly said that, made Seohyun shock.

"You're a kind girl you didn't suit him, go to Suho-ssi he love you." Seohyun said.

"You WERE good girl too right?" Suzy emphasize the 'were' word.

"I warn you, again, stay away from him!" Seohyun said.

"I-Don't-Want!-" Suddenly Suzy saw Kai walk near them, "Seohyun-ssi I think you misunderstood us." she sudden changed tone.

"W..what?" Seohyun confused with her sudden changed.

"We are nothing, please don't misunderstood u- Ahhhh!" She walk backward until she fall down to the cliff, before that she pull Seohyun a long, Seohyun really shock with her action.
Kai saw it everything, and he think that Seohyun the one push her down.

"SUZY!" Kai shout from a far, he quickly run toward Seohyun and slapped her, "If something happened to her, I won't forgive you!" He said and go down help Suzy.

Seohyun shock with his sudden slap, "first time he slapped me because a girl, he never did such thing to me." she cried out. Nobody know, all accident had been saw by Minhyuk.

After that, Kai sent Suzy to hospital. She was unconsious and some wound on her hand, leg but nothing big happened to her. Seohyun, Suho and Minhyuk want to visit her, but at the entrance they saw Kai. They got blocked by Kai.

"Wait, where are you going?" Kai ask.

"We're visited Seohyun-ssi." Suho answer.

"Seo, you still have that face to visit her?" Kai said and face Seohyun.

"I didn't push her, please believe me." Seohyun said.

"How can I believe you, I saw it by my eyes." Kai said.

"I didn't really, believe me." Seohyun said while cried.

"She didn't do it, I saw it." Minhyuk said.

"How can I believe you, surely you'll help her." Kai said to Minhyuk.

"Then how can you didn't believe Seohyun? she is your girlfriend." Minhyuk said again.

"Stop, I know what you mean. You want to break up?" Seohyun ask Kai. But he didn't answer. "Fine, let's break." Seohyun said and walk away, she was cried hardly.

"Wait!" Kai shout, Seohyun finally smile she thought that Kai want to get back. She with hopefully face turn back and Kai walk toward her.

"See what I say, you still Lo-" "Take this." Kai cutted her words and give her their ring, their couple ring and leave.her.

"What?" Seohyun thought, her heart really broke into peaces.