Cheated

Pain Smile

After Seohyun and V arrived home, Seohyun go to her room immediatelly and V the one prepared the dinner.

Line!

"Hey, stop Jealous. Okay?"

"Jealous? I didn't."

"I can see it thorought your eyes."

"Shut up! stop chat me!"

"She got angry easily now, but still cute." I thought.

"Yes, I'm Seo JooHyeon's crush Kai's bestfriend. I'm Kang MinHyuk,  I met Seohyun when we're in Junior high school and I already fallen for her 'till that day because she's really a pure and beautiful girl. But in the end she was end up with Kai, and become a bad-temper girl but it doesn't change my heart for her. So I decided to become Kai's bestfriend for protect her, all people know that Kai is a playboy plus gangster. Talk about my life, I lived alone in apartement beside seohyun's the reason is I want to get closer to her. My father and my mother already imigration to USA, actually they want me to imigration too, but I refused it."

Tomorrow morning as usual at school. Seohyun opened her locker and found a red envelope, she took it and opened it.

                   "Yah b*tch, meet me at yard behind the school building after class! I'll take as you lose if you didn't come."

"What is this?" Seohyun thought and put the letter into the locker and went to class.

After all the class end, as usual Kai want to ask Seohyun if she want to go home with him or not. But he suddenly stop when he saw Suzy stand alone at the bus stop, he decided to take her home.

"Hey." Kai said while take off his helmet.

"Oh hi." Suzy said and bowed.

"Don't you know? today all the bus stop and of course they won't come." Kai lied.

"Really? what should I do?" Suzy said sadly.

"Let me take you home." Kai offered.

"Oh, it's okay I'll take taxi." Suzy refused it.

"Come on, nowadays taxi is expensive." Kai said.

"Then.. okay, thankyou." Suzy said and Kai offer her a helmet at ussually Seohyun wear to her.

"Hold thigh on me." Kai said, Suzy automatically wrapped her hand around his waist.

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Minhyuk called her and run toward her.

"what?" Seohyun ask.

"Why're you alone? where is Kai?" He ask.

"I don't know, I didn't saw him too. See you tomorrow." Seohyun said and rushly walk away.

"Eh, where are you going?" Minhyuk ask.

"Back yard!" Seohyun screamed and still walk.

"What are she doing at there? I wanna know." Minhyuk thought and tailed her.

When Minhyuk was tailed her, some girls block his way because Minhyuk also one of the famous student at this school. On the other hand, Seohyun already there and saw a girl with two boys there, wear the same uniform as Seohyun.

"You already here." the girl said and smirked.

"Jung Eunji?"

"Yes I am, your bestfriend and Kai's ex." Eunji said.

"What do you want?" Seohyun ask.

"What I want? I want you to be suffered! You're the one made me become like this, you stole Kai from me, I lost my place from queenka. All my haters start suffering me from that day Kai broke up with me in public." she explain.

"I didn't ask Kai to broke up with you, it's your own wrong. you cheated him first. You can't blame me, you deserve it." Seohyun said.

"Shut up!" Eunji said and she give sign to the two boys, and they immediatelly run to Seohyun and hold her.

"Yah! let me go. What do you want?!" Seohyun said and Eunji walk toward her. She slap Seohyun hardly.

"I told you to shut up!" Eunji said and slapped her again.

Eunji slapped seohyun several time until her cheeks became red and had some blood stained near her lips, after that she order the boys to continue. They punch her on stomach and pull her hair.

 

Minhyuk on the other hand already keep away from the fangirls, he quickly run to the backyard and saw Seohyun being hit by two boys and a girl stand there laugh happily.

"Yah!" Minhyuk screamed and run toward them, he get into fight with the boys.

At the end Eunji and the boys run away, Minhyuk got some injured at his cheek, he quickly helped Seohyun up, She got hard injured.

Minhyuk sent her home, V opened the door and got shock. He quickly carry Seohyun to her room and put her on her bed.

"I'll get first-aid box for you two." V said and walk out Seohyun's room.

"Why Jung Eunji do that to you?" Minhyuk ask.

"She said, I'm the one who made Kai broke up with her." Seohyun said, her eyes was teary.

"Are you okay?" Minhyuk ask panickly.

"First-aid box is here, let me help you hyunnie." V said and opened the box.

"Let me do it hyung." Minhyuk said.

"Okay, then i'll prepared some food for you two." V said and walk out.

Minhyuk take out cottonbath, he first clean up the blood stained. After that he take out another and put some medicine on it, and gently put it on the wound.

"Ahh!" Seohyun screamed but she hold back.

"Sorry, I'll be more gently." Minhyuk said.

"It's okay, carry on." Seohyun said and Minhyuk continue it.

"Done." Minhyuk said and throw away the cottonbath into dustbin.

"Thankyou Hyuk-ah." Seohyun said.

"It's nothing, ouch!" Minhyuk screamed while he smile because of the wound near her cheek.

"You also got injured, let me help you." Seohyun said and now turn to Seohyun help Minhyuk.

When Seohyun was curing him, Minhyuk heart beat fast. "She still the angel that I know." He thought.

"Done." Seohyun said.

"Thankyou very much." Minhyuk said.

"Uhm, I wanna changed my clothes. Can you?" Seohyun said.

"Okay, I'll help hyung to prepare the food. See you." Minhyuk said and quickly walk out.

 

Seohyun flashback what happened to her before, "In that situation, I really need Kai beside me. But where is he? and Minhyuk the one who helped me. I never heard my oppa, my friends advice to end up the relationship with Kai, but.. No! I must believe him."