They work together

Pain Smile

A week later, Suzy already recovered. From that day,  Kai pick her and sent her home everyday their relationship became more closer then before. Suzy moves her seat with Kai and Suho sit alone.

Seohyun didn't come to school for one week and didn't gave any permission to the teacher. Teacher gave her demerits but in fact Seohyun was suffering on her sick and be in hospitalized, nobody know except V her brother.

"Let's st-" *Open the door "Sorry teacher, I'm late." Seohyun came, all students stare at her. Some with disgust face because she famous with her witch-side to other students. Minhyuk and Suho with worried face see her while Kai throw his face away from Seohyun.

"Seo Joohyeon! why you absence for one week?" Teacher ask.

"I'm sorry teacher." Seohyun didn't gave her excuse.

"Class will start, sit on your seat now." Teacher said, Seohyun bowed at her and walk toward a seat at back because she saw her seat was sit by Suzy. When her walk, Suzy stumbled Seohyun made her fall.

"Ah!" Seohyun screamed, all student laugh in satisfied. Kai was about to moved, but Suzy distract him. Minhyuk saw it, he and Suho quickly help her up some Minhyuk's fans show their jealous face.

"Thanks." Seohyun said and get up.

"Sit with me." Minhyuk said and lead her to the seat.

 

The end of the class, all student already go home left Seohyun who was write her note and Suzy. She walk toward Seohyun's seat.

"Seo-Joo-Hyeon." She smirked and Seohyun face her.

"What?" Seohyun ask.

"How do you feel know?" Suzy ask. "Feeling bad? Because YOUR Kai with me now and your queenka positition will be lost haha!" 

Seohyun stand up, "No, I haven't lost my position. I will get Kai back beside me." 

"Just give up, you can't beat me up. Hahaha." Suzy laugh.

"You!" Seohyun about to slap her but "Seo JooHyeon!" Kai suddenly came, Suzy's happy face turn to sad face.

"Seohyun-ssi." She said and about to cry.

"What happened here?" Kai ask, Seohyun pull back her hand.

"I came here, ask Seohyun-ssi why she didn't come for one week but I don't know why she suddenly angry." Suzy explain, and turned to Seohyun "Seohyun-ssi, did I do something wrong to you? If so, I'm sorry." She said and smirked.

"See? Can you be like her? I like you because I thought you're pure and kind but you not! You're cold-blooded, fierce, and witch!" Kai said made Seohyun's heart broke into million peaces, She pack all her things, didn't said anything and leave them while cry.

 

Suho walk alone at the corridor and found Seohyun was sitting alone at a bench whyle crying, He decide to walk to her.

"Seohyun-ssi." Suho called her, but she didn't answer.

Suho sit beside her, "I know what you feel now, I'm feeling the same. The boy you loved and the girl I like were together now." He said.

"Shut up." Seohyun answer didn't look at him.

"I really like her, since I met her. But now I can do nothing, He is now with Kai." Suho said dissapointed.

"You really like her?" Seohyun suddenly ask while looking at him.

"Of course." Suho said.

"How about we work together, I chase back Kai and you chase back Suzy." Seohyun suggest.

"It's a good idea, but how? you know I don't have that brave to fight with Kai." Suho said.

"I'll teach you became brave enough." Seohyun said.

"Really? thank you then I'll teach you become a beautiful girl." Suho said.

"Yah! you mean I'm not pretty enough?" Seohyun said and give him her fist.

"If you clean up your mascara and eyeliner, and dye your hair into all black, I'll say you beautiful." Suho said.

"Yah you!" Seohyun said and hit her shoulder.

"Ouch!" Suho rubbed his shoulder, but he didn't hit back.

"You should hit back when someone hit you, or else they'll bully you." Seohyun said.

"But I can't." Suho said.

"I'll teach you later, my brother I mean." Seohyun said.

"Then I'll tell my sister to help you, give you a make over." Suho said. "We're deal for this work?"

"deal!" Seohyun said and they shake hand.