Last Pain

Pain Smile

Day by day passed, Their planned still go on. But there's also some feeling growed between Seohyun and Suho, they don't know what happened to them. It's a weird feeling for them, They try to focus on their goal, but sometimes they'll out of their mine thinking of each other.

Today was last day, Seohyun on her transformation. But her physical strength drop so much because she do much exercise and her back start to pain again.

"Ahh!" she groaned and fall down to ground.

"Seohyun ssi, I boug- Seohyun ssi!!" Suho saw her lay on the floor, he quickly run to her. "What happened?" he ask.

Seohyun tried to hide her pain, "Nothing, I'm just dizzy I think I didn't for a long time." Seohyun lied.

"Let me help you to take a rest." Suho said and hug her with bridal style.

"No thanks, I can walk." Seohyun refused.

"Let me help you." Suho said and take her to his room.

"It's so warm, I never felt like this even when Kai hug me. *thump thump* gosh, my heart beat so fast, he might find out but it's really comfortable." Seohyun thought and she suddenly fall a sleep in his embrace.

"Already arrived, let me put you to my bed first and I'll cook something for you." Suho said and put her down, and he found she already fell a sleep. He watch her face and sudden smile. "I never thought she'll be cute too when she sleep, just take a rest Seohyun ssi." He thought and leave her, but before that he stopped his step and turn to Seohyun side, he gave her a small peck on her forehead before leave.

Taeyeon POV

I just came home and find nobody there, "Where is her? lazy girl Aish." I said, so I just walk upstairs to my room but I saw Suho's room didn'r closed the door so I walk there maybe they're there. Suddenly I saw Suho kissed(?) Seohyun, I got shock and hide myself beside the door. But what happened to her? why she is sleeping, I want to know so I wait until Suho came out.

End

Suho walk out the room and shocked, Taeyeon was blocked his way.

"Kim JoonMyeon! come here!" Taeyeon dragged him to her room.

"What's up noona?" Suho ask.

"What are you doing? I saw you.. you kissed her?" Taeyeon said.

"I...I don't know noona, I can't control myself." Suho said.

"You start had feeling toward her, don't you?" Taeyeon said.

"What?! no! I only like Bae Suzy." Suho said unconfidently.

"Really?" Taeyeon make sure.

"Rea- I don't know." Suho said and tilt down his head.

"See? nevermind it's your problem. What happened to her?" Taeyeon ask.

"She fall to the ground when I came back, she said she feeling dizzy so I let her rest first." Suho explain.

"Let her rest then, she already improved a lot." Taeyeon said

 

After their transformation, they go back to school again for shout out their words.

"Kim jongIn" "Here!"

"Kim JoonMyeon" "..." "Kim JoonMyeon?" "..."

"Seo JooHyeon" "..." "Seo-" "We're here!" *Open the door* "Sorry teacher, we're late."

They said their sorry and walk toward infront the class "We have something to declared." Seohyun said.

Kai was looking at her widened his eyes, he looked her transformation and he amused it.

"Kai ssi! *pointed at Kai* I'll let you come back to my side." Seohyun declared, Kai look at her and smirked. And Suzy her face suddenly changed to an angry face.

"That why I like her, she is back." Minhyuk thought and smile.

"It's your turn." Seohyun said to Suho.

He walk to the center, "Here I'm Suho, the reborn Suho. I wanna say Suzy ssi *Suzy looked at him* I'll let you love me" He said and winked at her.

Suzy mouthed "What" and throw her face away.

"Sit on you seat now, what are you doing?" Teacher said.

 

Everyday Seohyun went to Kai's dorm, help her cleaned his dorm, cook for him, wash and do anything to him. Kai was a little moved but Suzy always told him to refused Seohyun even use suicide to threated him, Kai can't do anything so he decide to do it.

Until one night, kai went home and found Seohyun's shoes was infront of the door again. He opened the door and found Seohyun was cleaning his messy dorm.

"Why are you here again" Kai ask.

"You already back? welcome home." Seohyun said cutely.

"Its already late, go home." Kai said.

"Have you eat your dinner?" Seohyun ask.

"Go home." Kai said again.

"I already wash your clothes." Seohyun said again. 

"Yah! Are you deaf I told you to go home!" Kai shouted to her.

"I cooked your favourite dishes, eat some." Seohyun said again, but Kai take the dishes and throw it into rubbish.

"I don't want to eat your dishes." Kai said didn't see her.

Seohyun hold her tear "It's okay if you don't want to eat, I'll cook another dishes." Seohyun said and walk toward kitchen but Kai stopped her.

"Stop! Go home Seo JooHyeon! I don't love you anymore and I don't need you anymore. You think I like your dishes? No I hate it from the start, I never eat these awful dishes. Even your transformed is for me, so what? you think I'll appreciated it? No!" Kai angryly said.

"Gi..ve.. me one more chance Kai.. I really love you" Seohyun begged while crying.

"Don't waste your time on me, Go AWAY!" Kai shouted.

"Please~" "Are you deaf?!" Kai said and he dragged her and push her toward the door. Accidently it hit her back, and she painfully fall to the floor.

"Ahh!" Seohyun groaned.

"Don't pretend Seo JooHyeon, just leave here and don't come again." Kai said.

"You.. you really don't love me again?" Seohyun ask for make sure.

"Yes Yes Yes!! Now I only love Bae Suzy!!" Kai shouted to her.

"Okay, then I'll leave." Seohyun said and stand up but her back still hurt, she hold up.

"Wait! give me back my home key." Kai said. Seohyun give it to him and leave his dorm.