New Student

Pain Smile

"Yeobo~ wake up. Breakfast is ready~" -

"Ne~" I answer her. I wake up and walk over to bathroom, I smile while looking myself in the mirror "what a lucky guy" I thought and smile. 

I, Kim JoonMyeon known as Suho. A lucky guy have an angel-like wife, and a happiness family. I had all the things that people always think of, such as apartement at Gangnam street, lambourghinie, and a lot of money.
My friends were all jealous over me, I'm really a lucky guy. Hahaha !! 

 "Kim JoonMyeon! Kim JoonMyeon! Omma, He won't get up!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Yah! , I already awake." Suho replied and wake up. "Ah~ Jinjja~ I'm on dreaming. But she's truly like angel, but who's she?" He thought and smile.

"YAH! KIM JOONMYEON! QUICKLY YOU'LL BE LATE, TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY!" his mom screamed from downstairs.

"NE OMMA!" He screamed back.

"So this is truly my life, Kim JoonMyeon known as Suho, a high school student. Recently our family moved to Seoul for bussiness trip, and today is my first day at SM high school. talk about me? I'm a silent boy because I always got bully in my old school, why I got bully? because they think I'm a weak boy and I can't fight for sure, yeah I admit it. But believe me, I'll be brave one day and fight all people who bullied me. But this sentence I already told to myself for many times, geez I just can't be brave -.- Oh, let's talk about my family, my father Kim Jongkook, CEO in one of famous hotel in Busan. Yes we're from Busan. My mother Han Yoora, a lawyer after married she become a house-wife. My sister (Noona) Kim Taeyeon, an university student. She moved to Seoul last year and live alone, she is a independence and smart girl. She also in faculty of law, because she wanna become like my mom. But sometimes she's just annoyed."  

After eat breakfast, Suho go to school by walk because he don't want another people know that he is a rich boy. it just take 15 minutes to arrived SM High school. He amused a lot when he saw the school, the building, decoration, and etc. Suddenly, something catch his eyes..

"P..please.. I beg you.." A boy who was pinned at wall by a boy.

"Don't you dare to do it again, or else.." The boy said and punch the wall. After that he let him go.

"Woah, what school is it?? why he can do what he want??" Suho thought and walk and bumped into someone.

"Ouch, Yah! Watch out when you walk!" A girl screamed at Suho.

He stunned when saw her, "This girl, really~ my angel?"

"Why you stare at me?! you ert!" The girl scold himand slap him. Suddenly two boys run into this scene.

"What happened Hyun-ah?" A boy ask the girl.

"This boy keep looking at me." the girl said and pointed at Suho.

"Yah! Why you keep looking at my girl?! you bast*rd!" The boy said and hold Suho up.

"So..sorry, I didn't mean it." Suho said while afraid.

"Kai, let him go. we already late for our first class, Seohyunnie are you okay? let's go." Another boy said and the boy named Kai and the girl named Seohyun let him go, and they went away.

"This is so scary, my first day at new school already happened such thing." Suho thought and blankly went to teacher's room to get his schedule and went to his room with the teacher.

"Good morning, today we have a new student. Kim JoonMyeon. JoonMyein-shi, please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Good morning everybody, my name is Kim JoonMyeon known as Suho. Nice to know you and please take good care to me. Thankyou." Suho introduced and bow politely.

He looked around his class, a lot of girls were fangirling over him but his facial expression suddenly changed when he say some familiar face. "W..why we're in the same class? my suffered life begining." He thought.

"That boy.." "Huh? What are you talking Minhyuk aa?" Kai said and look at Suho.

"So you're in the same class with us? you death boy!" Kai thought and smirked at Suho.

Suddenly a girl bragged in the class in rush. "I'm sorry I'm late teacher!!" She said and bow at teacher.

"Who are you??" Teacher ask.

"I'm new student Baek Suzy." Suzy said and smile at teacher.

Suho look at her, and stunned like he saw Seohyun before. "Woah~".