05.

the one who got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin remembers blacking out, but he doesn’t remember doing it in his bed. all he remembers are he was flipping through some old photo album of his and collapse right then. still dizzy and disoriented, jimin tries to take a drink and something to eat to easy the headache, when right at that moment someone chose to visit him. and just the person he had been sort of missing this last week, even.

“hi.”

“god, why do you always had the worst timing ever whenever you visit. come on in.”

“well, i’ve never had been one, actually. even when i was human. are you okay? you smell sick.”

“huh? how do i smell anyway. well, i had this headache…”

“well, it’s usually a bit of ocean, and strawberry? if that even makes sense. and you smell sick, like there’s a storm… kind of thing…”

“okay, well that’s weird, but coming from you, whom existence isn’t even possible, it kinda makes sense, in a way.” jimin chuckled, but the dizziness makes him wobbles in his steps.

“are you sure you’re okay? i can help, if that’s okay with you.”

“under normal circumstances, i’ll say no. but now, yes please. i can’t even barely stand without feeling the world is spinning around.”

as soon as jimin finished his sentence, v is right there by his side, allowing jimin to lean his body towards the taller boy. the cool hands that lays atop on his forehead is comforting. he felt the vampire move around and suddenly he was being picked up, bridal style, towards the sofa. he can’t even protest since a wave of dizziness overpowered the will to even do anything.

“do you have any medicine?”

“yeah, at the first aid box over there.” jimin pointed at the first aid box that hangs neatly at the wall across the room. v nodded in confirmation and jimin’s cheek lightly before going through the first aid kit to check for a headache medicine. jimin looks over at the same direction, and when he saw the latter struggling to find the right medicine, a wave of nostalgia washed over jimin, and another images flew around in his mind. the same boy he had been dreaming over and over again.

“…taehyung…” jimin mumbles, testing the name that had been itching to be said out loud. and at that moment, jimin fails to see the way v freezes and looked at jimin with horror. before jimin suspects anything, though, the latter quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter