04.

the one who got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it’s been a few days without having the vampire around, and no, jimin is not going to admit that he kind of misses the said male. nope. but then it did get around  so quite without the constant chatter of the lavender haired vampire, and even more because jungkook is having this dance showcase around the corner and he’s been so busy so jimin is missing his best friend too. and he actually had his exams coming right up so he tried to buries himself in the study to actually did something productive.

“i’m so bored...” jimin sighed as he rolled over to his stomach, a few hours later. jimin is already giving up on his studies, and as a result, he just laying around on his bed while playing some games in his phone. unknowingly, his eyes catch the sight of a photobook he can’t really remember having. but then again, his memory is not really the best either so he thought he might have just not remember putting it out in his bookshelf with his other photobooks. staring at it for a while, he feels the urge of open it, and he did. only to be confused as to why is there’s so much photos of him and another person who he strangely felt familiar, but can’t comprehend who. as if there’s something that blocking him to remember the other taller brown haired boy.

 and as if it was on cue, his head hurts, and it’s getting worse with moments passes by, as a flash of memories coming through in the midst of it. he gasps, finally knowing the person in his dream, the one he called as ‘taetae’ and how awfully familiar the face is. in the moments of haziness from the headache,a blurry figure stands right in front of him, and jimin vaguely remember that no one is there in his house, beside him, but the headache is hurting him more he can’t think straight.

“tae..hyung...........” whimpers jimin, before he passed out.

the figure who stand in front of him, who’s actually v, or taehyung himself, in person and flesh, tucked jimin into his bed properly, and setting his hand on jimin’s forehead. shock is an understatement when he heard that jimin called out to him, his real name, the one he hide from jimin because he doesn’t really want jimin to remember him, and the painful incident. but taehyung can’t really part from jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter