02.

the one who got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the following day drags on, and somehow jimin still has no idea why the vampire held him in his mansion for a petty reason. yes, mansion, because unfortunately, the damn place is too big to called as a house, and jimin, as much as he didn’t want to admit it, actually got lost quite a few times in just a day already. he was searching his way back to the guest bedroom which he had been staying the night before, after he tries to go to the kitchen because he was thirsty, but ended up getting lost, only to be finally found by v who’s on his way out to the library just when he starting to get hopeless for not being able to find his way.

in v’s defence, however, when jimin asked him about how is he ended up on his mansion and why did he was held for so long, noting that it was nearly afternoon, the vampire did say something about his head having a not so fortunate accident for kissing the floor because he blacks out from being drunk, but to be honest, jimin didn’t really believe that story. not all, at least, because he do remember blacking out and the bump in his head did hurt. while he feels that there’s something more to that story, he decide that he won’t ask anything further. who knows what did the vampire could do? and with v’s insistence, he ended up spending another night to let the bump on his head goes down a bit.

jimin did get a call from jungkook, who finally realized that he had unintentionally ditch jimin and while he did want to to jungkook for ditching him, and that he’s spending a couple nights at an acquaintance house so he’s not going back to his apartment. and knowing jungkook, he’ll want to hear the details later. so he’ll gave the younger a piece of his mind later when they met after he interrogate the broad shouldered blond that he catch a glimpse of when they were in a club. and with that, jimin spends his day lounging around while taehyung goes who knows where to do his work, and let’s jimin to his own device until around dinner time.

the next day, v is actually being a gentleman, or what he claimed to be, and drive jimin back to his apartment. and it’s a very nice gesture, and so very human that jimin almost forget that he’s actually a vampire, almost, that is until the said vampire smiles and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter