03.

the one who got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin is sleeping soundly when there’s someone in the corner of his room lurking in the shadow, observing quietly. the shadow leans towards his bed, closer to him and gently jimin’s hair. the mysterious stranger had a sad smile on his face, a whole lot different look from the rectangular smile he always wear when he’s with the other male when they met. jimin stirs a little bit in his sleep and the stranger froze only continuing to his hair when he makes sure that jimin is still soundly asleep. series of flashbacks flies before his eyes, the sweet memories he once had with the other before the incident happened.

and before he knew it, he was silently crying. or he think he was, but then there’s no tears coming out from him. unknown to either of them, a flicker of a tiny blue light flies and lingers for a second before it vanish. and as jimin shift in his sleep a tiny bit more, the stranger leans down and plant a kiss on the smaller male’s forehead before disappearing into thin air.

----

“jimin-ah.. jimin-ah.... wakey wakey, sleepy head” said a deep voice, shaking him from a slumber.

“....five minutes.....more....” jimin snuggled more to the fluffy blanket while lazily swatting away at the hands that are trying to wake him.

“hey, you’re going to be late, and you had dance practice today...” said the deep voiced man again.

“don’ wanna......”

“jiminie.... c’mon get up already..”

“noo... i still wanna sleep, tae...”

“c’mon. i’ve already made you breakfast. your favorite.”

“french toast and coffee?” jimin creaks his eyes open as he finally poke his head out from the blanket and to the one he called ‘tae’

“yes. so, c’mon. you don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter