Niel's motive

My Blinded Love

Chapter 7 – Niel’s motive

They both went to sleep in their respective room. Chunji slept on the mattress, while Hyun Ae slept on the hard cold floor. Something bothered Chunji a lot. It was Niel. He was unexpectedly nice to Hyun Ae when he normally is the coldest towards girls like Hyun Ae.

I’m finding it out tomorrow.

The next morning came. Chunji prepared himself for the school that Teentop enrolled him to. He wore his uniform messily and put on shoes that is forbidden in the school. After washing up, he came out of his room. He saw Hyun Ae wearing a girls’ school uniform. He coughed so that Hyun Ae will know he is there.

“Good morning, Chunji-ssi.” Hyun Ae said politely.

“Hmm.” Chunji make the sound and walked off.

Why is he so cold towards me?

Chunji opened the door and was about to leave the house. Then he turned around and look at Hyun Ae for one more time. He doesn’t know why, but his heart goes out for her.

“Remember to lock the door.” Chunji said as Hyun Ae nodded.

Chunji reached the school soon. He meet up with Teentop earlier on at the café. As soon as they reached the school, fangirls in the school began to scream. They were all wondering who is Chunji, the blonde guy beside L.Joe.

“This is Chunji, our new member.” CAP said, and all the fangirls cheered.

“He looks so cool!” A fangirl said

“I know right! He is so handsome too!” Another fangirl commented.

Chunji smirked.

He loves such attention from the fangirls. Totally different from the attention of the media. He never like press conference and the media’s attention. It makes him feel sick over it. All they care is about finance. However, with Teentop, he found sense of belonging. And Teentop never knew Chunji’s real identity.

Soon, they got into classroom. L.Joe, who is eating chewing gum, spit the chewing gum and it stuck on the window panel. The girls all fought for his eaten gum. L.Joe smiled and almost all the girls fainted. Chunji was sitting beside Niel. He took this chance to ask something that he wanted to ask for a long time.

“Why did you get close to Hyun Ae?” Chunji asked.

“Hyun Ae? Ahh, your roommate?” Niel said and smiled at himself.

Chunji nodded.

“Haven’t you seen her walking stick? I’m so going to have fun with a blind girl.” Niel laughed along with Ricky who is listening at the side.

“I had never once break a blind girl’s heart.” Niel continued.

“Don’t.” Chunji warned.

“Mwo?” Ricky and Niel asked, not catching on what Chunji had said.

“Nothing.” Chunji said and continue flashing forced smiles at the other girls.

 If you dare to hurt Hyun Ae, I will be the first to kill you.

Chunji doesn’t know why he seems to care about Hyun Ae that much. But he just doesn’t want to see Hyun Ae being bullied by Niel. Perhaps because she is blind. Or is there something else that turns Chunji to be so protective over Hyun Ae?