When She Meets Him

My Blinded Love

Chapter 2 – When she meets him

There she is, with her packed luggage. She bought a ticket to Seoul, with a determined heart to leave USA forever. Her umma paid for her everything, and promised to keep it from her father. She knew how upset her father will be, but she doesn’t care. She knows that she is famous in Seoul, but she can hide her facial features. The makeup she had on stage, she can easily removed it. She can disguised herself by dying her hair. Perfect plan.

Everyone knew her as a ‘Good Girl’. Indeed she is, but she wants to be rebellious. She wants to get in touch with the world. Out of her 18 years old life, she never once had a chance of having a proper break, entering normal school that normal students goes to. In fact, she went to Royal Music Academy. A music school that grooms only the elite of music. She needed a change in her life. She wants one.

“Annyeong, this is my passport and my ticket.” Hyun Ae said, holding onto her walking stick while wearing a cap over her head to cover her face.

“Here you go, miss.” The person replied.

She carefully approached the plane and she thought the kind souls would help her with her luggage. However, there isn’t any. She sighed.

So this is the world?

Just then, she heard a soft voice. A gentle male voice.

“Do you need some help?” The man asked.

“Yes, thank you.” Hyun Ae replied.

“No problem. Where is your seat?” The man asked and Hyun Ae hand to him her ticket.

“Wow, you sit beside me.” The man laughed a little and lead Hyun Ae to her seat.

Hyun Ae is thankful to the man. She can smell the cologne from him. It is a famous brand, but she couldn’t pinpoint what is it. After settling down, she smiled. She is going to explore the world, all on her own. The plane ride was pleasant with a man helping her with her luggage. The moment she stepped down the plane, she is relieved.

It is going to turn out fine. 

________________________________________

Author Note :

Next chapter would be Chunji's part. ~