Scam Or Fate?

My Blinded Love

Chapter 5 – Scam or Fate?

Hyun Ae hail a cab right after she got down the plane. Her omma had already rented an apartment for her. Due to the shortage of time, her omma have to wait at least 6months to buy and renovate an apartment for Hyun Ae. However, Hyun Ae is thankful to her omma. She soon got on the cab and showed the cab driver the address where he is supposed to go to.

At this moment, another blonde man walked out of the plane. He looked around for nearest bus stop, but unfortunately, there isn’t any. The closest one would have to make him walk a long distance. He was too tired to do so. He also hail a cab.

Unknowingly to their fates, they are going to meet soon after..

After being caught in traffic jam, both of them then went to the apartment. The blonde man took the stairs to train his muscle, while Hyun Ae took the lift. Both arrived at the same floor, taking out their keys, they went to their apartment. When Hyun Ae is about to insert the key, another hand seems to bump her key off.

“Omo! Mianhae.” A familiar male voice said.

Hyun Ae gave a light smile. The man helped her with the key and both hands came into contact again.

“You live here?” The male voice asked.

“Neh.” Hyun Ae replied politely.

“I live here too.” The male voice said.

“Huh? But the owner of this flat said I’m staying by myself.” Hyun Ae explained.

“Then let’s try which key works.” The male voice said.

Surprisingly, both keys works. They entered the apartment, it was messy and dirty.

“I think we got scammed by the owner.” The male voice lamented.

“But, I already rented this apartment for 6 months!” Hyun Ae exclaimed sadly.

She is near to crying. Not knowing that the society are actually that deceiving, she had expected a better life.

“I rented it for 6 months too.” The male voice said sadly.

“I guess we have to share it.” Hyun Ae said.

That was the only way for them to do so. Hyun Ae doesn’t wish to bother her omma again. Besides, living with a guy won’t make any changes in her life since they could just be a normal housemate right?

“Fine.” The male voice said.

Bucking up her courage, Hyun Ae introduced herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hyun Ae immida.” Hyun Ae introduced, purposely not telling him her surname in case he recognise her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Chunji immida.” The man introduced, changing his name to ‘Chunji’ instead of ‘Chanhee’.

Both of them nodded. At this time, Chunji then realised Hyun Ae looks rather familiar. As if he had seen her before. But he brushed that thought away.

How is it possible? I don’t even know her until now.

Little did he know, he was the one who helped Hyun Ae with the luggage.

_______________________________________________

Author Note :

How is it? They met ~