His Life

My Blinded Love

Chapter 3 – His Life

He doesn’t love the attention he got. Not only does he hated his status, he hated his family even more. He used to have someone he loved with all his heart. But yet, that person had betrayed him with the money his father offered. The scar left him for a long time. He, yearn for love, someone who would love him not for his money. But he is afraid, afraid that there is no such person in the world. To seek for his true love, he ran away. Ran away from the horrible tiger den where the judgemental society is.

Who is he? He is Lee ChunJi. The mighty successor of one of the biggest company in UK. He is a famous celebrity in Korea. Not that he is a singer or dancer, but he is specially talented in Mathematics. He can memorise the multiplication table when he is only 2, do mental calculations of large numbers when he is only 4. He have so many talents that I can go on and on but yet. He hated the attention he got. It makes him feel uncomfortable with it.

When finally one day, he met his love. His first love. He was elated. But that never last long. His relationship lasted for 1 year. Loving his love like there is no tomorrow, he didn’t expect her to actually give in to his father. He could remember what his father told him before. “If you got any girlfriends, I will just pay them money so that they will leave you. Don’t be silly son, there is no true love in this world.” He wanted to prove his father that he is wrong, but it was prove that his father is right. There is no true love in the world.

His father belittle him, telling him that he can never success without his father’s help. He wants to prove him wrong. He won’t make the same mistake again, like he did a year ago. He will make his mark within 5 years or even lesser. To hide his identity, he went to applied for a gangster school in Seoul. Knowing that people in Seoul does not know that much about him, it makes everything easier for him. He recalled how he left his house that morning.

FLASHBACK

“Son, don’t leave.” His mother cried out loud.

“Let him leave, he will come begging me one day when he finally understand how the world works.” His father said cruelly.

“I won’t. I will make my mark in 5 years time and prove you wrong.” He said, determine to make his mark.

“Then we’ll see.” His father said, glaring at him with his burning eyes.

“You made her left me for the sake of money, so I will find someone that will love me with all her heart.” He said.

“And I, will then prove you wrong again. Have you forgotten what I told you? There is no true love in this world.” His father said while clenching his teeth.

“Just wait and see.” And with that, he left his house with his mother crying for his son to be back.

END OF FLASHBACK

He knows that he might not find someone who would really love him for who he is, but his money. He is hurt by the scar left by his previous girlfriend. But he wants to prove his father wrong. Therefore, he will try to fall in love again.. 

______________________________________

Author Note :

Chunji TT^TT ~