When He Meets She

My Blinded Love

Chapter 4 – When he meets she

After passing his tickets and passport for a check to the person at the counter, he went in the aeroplane. He puts on his headphone and listen to the songs that he long yearned to listen but was stopped by his father because he had to be a “refined” young man instead of a Kpop fan. He doesn’t understand how listening to Kpop songs makes him unrefined but he obeyed. Until now, he decided to be rebellious.

It is then he saw a girl struggling with her large luggage. He saw that no one afford their help to the poor girl, so he went forward to help her.

“Do you need some help?” He asked.

“Yes, thank you.” The girl replied.

“No problem. Where is your seat?” He asked and the girl hand to him her ticket.

However, the girl passed the ticket to him at another direction. He tilt his head a little and got it from her.

“Wow, you sit beside me.” He laughed a little and lead the girl to her seat.

She looks like she is blind. She is a beauty. How sad.

He sat beside her, as he tried to take in all the perfume she had on her body. Apparently, she had none and that makes him wonder why. A beauty like her wear no perfume. It is indeed weird. However, he paid no attention to her and carried on listening to the songs as the aeroplane rocket to the sky.

When the plane ride finally ends, he got out of his seat and left. He is so glad to be in Seoul, the place where he always wanted to be and the place he is going to make his mark. After his application had been successfully approved by the school. He still calls himself Chunji since he is well-known for Chan hee. He always thought to himself, awful father gives awful name to his son.

Seoul, nice to meet you. 

_______________________________________________
 

Author Note :

Hehe ~ Short chapter, another one will be coming up soon. (: