The new roommate + teentop

My Blinded Love

Chapter 6 – The New Roommate + Teentop

Both of them then dragged their luggage. Chunji saw Hyun Ae using walking stick. A thought dawned on him. She was blind. He wanted to give up the master room for Hyun Ae. Apparently, the house isn’t as big as they had thought. It only have 1 room and 1 storeroom. The living room was in a mess as well. Chunji would definitely not mind giving up the room for Hyun Ae and take the storeroom. However, he knew that Teentop is coming. Yes, Teentop. The most infamous gang in Seoul. Someone that good girls would definitely run away from. That’s the image Chunji wanted to portray. So that his father would know how rebellious he is.

If Teentop saw Chunji sleeping in the storeroom, what would they think? Of course they would get angry and see Chunji as a ‘useless’ man. Yes, that’s Teentop. Chunji sighed.

“See girl, there is only 1 room and 1 storeroom. I’m taking the room and you can choose between living room and storeroom. Great right?” Chunji said, trying to hide his sadness.

He doesn’t want to see a girl, what’s more she’s blind, to be in the dirty storeroom.

“I’ll take the storeroom.” Hyun Ae said sadly.

Mianhae, Hyun Ae-ssi.

“Good.” He said and walked into the room.

In the room, there is at least one presentable bed and air conditioner. Chunji put his luggage aside and peek at Hyun Ae’s storeroom. The storeroom was dirty and full of boxes. Dust and dirt was everyone and Hyun Ae slowly made her way in it. She almost tripped and fell. Chunji watched at the side quietly. He was about to swap his room with hers when suddenly the doorbell rang. Chunji saw CAP’s head peeking through the window.

“Hey brother.” Chunji said.

“Yo.” They greeted.

“This is your house? Eew.” Niel said.

“I’m kind of got scam and yeah. This is the house. I even have a roommate. I will move out as soon as I got some more money.” Chunji explained.

Hyun Ae then come out of the room.

“Chunji-ssi, can you help me? There is too much dust inside.” Hyun Ae coughed.

She losing her eyesight, making everything more difficult. Chunji was about to give in and help her but Niel rushed out to help her.

“I’ll help you. I’m Niel.” Niel introduced himself, obviously interested in Hyun Ae.

Chunji watched as Niel proceed to help Hyun Ae clearing the room. Teentop also helped to clean up the living room. Soon, everyone was done. Chunji heard the conversation of Niel and Hyun Ae.

“Kamsahamida, Niel-ssi.” Hyun Ae thanked.

“Call me oppa. I’m older than you.” Niel smiled.

“Neh, oppa.” Hyun Ae smiled.

Chunji noticed the look on Niel. Something isn’t going to turn out well.