Fast Forward and Flashbacks

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghaseyo chingu's, thanks for leaving me some comments. I don't know but I really feel happy by reading your comments, it makes me want to write a

long chapter but because I'm having a cold it makes me want to rest after writing a little lines. And somehow, I notice a lot has subscribed to this fic lately so I am more greatful :)

What would it feel like when after you all read, you give me feedback/comments... kyahh it would be nice!

Anyway here's my short chapter for now.. I wanted to keep it and release it later so the chapter will be long but some are asking for an update already.

So here it goes..

 

 

 

 

Fast Forward: 6 months later (in May)

Scene: Dosan Memorial Park, Seoul

 

 

 

Its spring in May, bright yellow forsythia flowers along streets and highways. The weather warms up and other spring flowers begin making their appearance, including magnolia and cherry blossoms. There are many people walking by the park since it is a great time to walk around during this kind of season. Jiyong looking fresh wearing a casual long-sleeve shirt silky stretch with metal decorative buttons on it paired with a silky slim black slax and black shoes, he was standing there patiently waiting for someone. He looks around the place only to see a sweet couple passing by, he lets out a deep sigh as he turned his gaze on the sky while his other feet is  playing on the ground. It's almost a year now since he last saw the girl he loves and thankfully he got use to it now; he has been into deep before he finally recovered and went back to work l, it wasn’t easy for him if not with the help of his ever dear friends who always accompany him and gives him proper advices... and by letting the days goes by; his passing time would include drinking out with friends (men’s night) it’s the only way to forget her but only for a mean while but he wouldn't bother telling them, they had enough of his dramas already.

To state the things that he has been through after the recovery; it would be a long story to tell since he had tried ways just to see and talk to her once again, but none of it work, no one is on his side even fate didn't bother helping him. Have you ever tried following your shadow but it keeps on running away from you? That’s what exactly happened, and to remind you ‘he’s just a man’ every man gets tired too. It would be a lie if they keep on waiting forever when there are no positive signs coming back, well maybe but not literally some would busy themselves with other woman while waiting while others just learn and forget.

 

“Hey Jiyong” a voice coming from a lady called him, he looks at the direction to where the voice is coming from, as the vision of her became clear Jiyong smiled as he slightly bowed his head greeting her while flashing his infamous smile “Annyeonghaseyo Noona, ho---” but to his surprise she already throws herself to him as she gives him a tight hug “Aigoo-ya a lot has change or---?” she looks at him from head to toe while messing his styled hair, his hair has grown a lot he decided not to cut it as he dyed it into light orange… “Dami Noona--.” He was about to say a word when she beats him first “How are you? It’s been a while now since I last saw you with that girl Dara. Dara right? I tried contacting her for God knows how long but unable to reach her. The last time I received an email from her saying----” she kept on ranting but stops her track as soon as she saw Jiyong’s bitter expression looking away “I’m sorry, for mentioning it all of a sudden—I mean---” she cut her own words again, didn't know wither to change the topic or just shut … then suddenly to her surprise, Jiyong turned to face her forcing a smile on his face looking like a fool while talking about random things like he didn’t even hear her asking about Dara, and by that she gets it right away “Anyway Noona, let’s find a place to talk, how about at TOP hyung's place? Besides they haven't seen you for a while now” he suggested still forcing a smile on his face “Ah. Sure, let’s go then” she replied letting him do all the tricks.

 

Dami his cousin first met Dara when Jiyong introduce Dara to her on their 2nd Anniversary. And as time passes by, she started liking Dara but never had the opportunity to contact her after leaving Korea when Dara changed her contact numbers after Jiyong officially broke up with her. She was the first one to hear Jiyong’s confession about his love to Dara way back time, she saw how his feelings for Dara grows but didn’t witness the time when his feelings for Dara slowly changed… And to add more of her confusion, Jiyong didn't even bother telling her that they already broke up long time ago, not even a text message. And there were times when Dami was still living on states, she contacted Jiyong asking about Dara and he just tells her Dara's doing fine, busy with works and stuffs and the both of them are doing fine... and take note that time he already broke up with Dara and Kiko was his current lover, he didn't even bother telling her about Kiko like what he did with Dara. So who wouldn't expect that they are still together until now?

 

 

The ride to TOP’s private bar was a bit far from Dosan Park so they took time talking on the car, she didn’t bother to ask any more about Dara afraid to ruin his mood again and might freaking smash the car in no time, she knows how his mind goes sometimes… it’s better this way, him smiling genuinely while telling random stuffs to her… she look up to him only to see the sadness in his eyes, though he was happy outside there is another story inside him that he keeps to himself. She looks away as she the radio “ah.. much better” she said while bending her knees together on her chest. Jiyong was focus on the road his arms are slightly bend while driving “I wish I never left” to Jiyong’s silence she added. He look at her with a questionable face then back on the road “What’s that suppose to mean noona?” he asked seriously “I mean, look at you now… you change a lot, I don’t know but somethings missing in you Jiyong-ah” she answered, looking at him like she’s trying to figure out the missing piece... he laughs with her words, arms covering his mouth while laughing the other hand holding the steering wheel “Noona—you make sense” he said, he sure she's making sense here…

 

 

Later On,

 

“Hey Punk” Jiyong called Hanbin TOP’s barman, as soon as they got inside the bar… “Uh hyung” the young guy smiled as he puts aside the classic cocktails that he was mixing and went to Jiyong's lane “Hyung, you again? I've been seeing you a lot now” Hanbin said and smirks when he saw the girl at Jiyong’s back he misunderstood it right away. He has been seeing Jiyong lately in and out the bar but never with a woman with him, so seeing an older woman with Jiyong now makes him think that he’s back to business again (playboy mode)… “Don’t smile like a pabo kid. She’s my cousin Dami noona. Noona he's hyung's closest barman” Jiyong must have been read Hanbin's mind so he explained himself, Hanbin’s mouth forms into an ‘0’ as he apologizes to them “Ah this kid has a future, how handsome to be a bartender” Dami spoke up after looking at the boy “I know right, but anyways where’s TOP hyung?” Jiyong finally ask breaking the moment “Ah… at his office hyung I will inform him that you’re here, just wait at the VIP room” Hanbin said, Jiyong and Dami nodded as Jiyong leads the way to the VIP room but he stops before he called Hanbin again “Ah. Kid I forgot” Hanbin looks at him “Ye hyung?” Jiyong ask Dami first want she wants to drink and after hearing her answer he ordered right away. Dami ordered Qream (a girls drink) while Jiyong just wanted anything TOP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter