Dara's Last Day In Korea

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FLASHBACK

Scene: Jiyong’s Condo

After going home from Dara’s Birthday

 

He switch on the lights in the living room after he got in the house, his walks are a bit shaky as he went directly to the fridge and grabs a jar of water while opening it and slowly pours some in a glass of water before drinking it all in one go… “ahhh..” he uttered then puts the glass on the sink as he sat on the kitchen chair, his mind was still thinking about her, thinking about her leaving makes him think that he has nothing to be happy about when he wakes up every day, no reason to work at all knowing he won’t be seeing her bright face that gives him motivation and life at work.

 

After a moment of dreaming, he reaches for his phone while scrolling it upwards and stops after seeing the GALLERY section, he taps as the gallery opened. A smile formed his lips upon seeing the PRIVATE FOLDER that he was been hiding from Kiko all this time when they were still together, he was happy that Kiko didn’t bother to come home in Korea after they both had a “not so clear break-up” days ago at his office with Dara around. (remember this moment right? Hope you do) He remembered what Dara told him that Kiko contacted the company just to know where he is since he’s been blocking her from calling and texting him. He also had plans on taking responsibility on clearing things up between Kiko and him after she comes back in Korea.

 

He opened the private folder seeing all of Dara’s pictures which are all taken by him as a stolen shot every time Dara is busy inside the office, he sometimes have a hobby of taking pictures of her without her knowledge. At first he thinks it was hella weird but he was having mix thoughts that time but he can’t resist her charm. A longing smile formed his lips as he said “Dara-ah I’m proud of you, I never thought you’ll come to the point of leaving me, you must really hate me for treating you bad even after our broke up. I’m so dumb Dara-ah, I wish I can turn back time.. I’m a fool to let you go” he breaths in deeply only to breath it out, tears begun to fall from his eyes... he laughs at himself as he tried to stop the tears from falling. Just when his phone rings, Jiyong only stared at it making the ‘ring tone’ finish, not minding who the caller is.

Loser, loner
A coward who pretends to be tough
A mean delinquent
In the mirror, you’re
JUST A LOSER
A loner, a jackass covered in scars
Dirty trash
In the mirror, I’m a

Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world
I was always alone
It’s been a long time since I’ve forgotten about love
I can’t listen to hopeful love songs anymore
You and me both
We’re just sad clowns, tamed and scripted
I’ve come too far
I’M COMING HOME
I wanna go back
To when I was young

At some point
I started looking at the ground more than the sky
It’s hard even to breathe
I hold out my hand
But no one holds it
I’m a

Loser, loner
A coward who pretends to be tough
A mean delinquent
In the mirror, you’re
JUST A LOSER
A loner, a jackass covered in scars
Dirty trash
In the mirror, I’m a

It’s a cycle of girls and mistakes
Love them for one night
And hate them when morning comes
Can’t own up to it
Because of my selfish pleasure
Everything is being ruined
Can’t stop this dangerous full speed run
Now I have no interest, no fun anymore
I’m standing alone at the edge of a cliff
I’m going home
I wanna go back
To how it was before

At some point
I’ve gotten scared of people’s eyes
I’m sick of crying so I tried smiling
But no one recognizes me
I’m a-----

 

After that the ring tone stops, it’s like it was meant for him to hear those words…

 

 

 

Scene: Side Park
TOP, Seungri and Taeyang

 

After Dara’s party they went home together since Jiyong decided to be apart from them, afterwards they decided to just stop over at the side park just to have some cold fresh air at night… TOP was outside leaning on the car while having his cigarette, while Seungri is seating on the car’s front hood like he owns it while Taeyang is standing in front them looking afar.


“So noona really is serious about this” Seungri was the one to break the silence, beside he always can’t keep his mouth shot “Bom was worried too, but she don’t want to show it to her. She knows Dara’s weakness.” TOP commented pulling the cigar off his mouth only to blow off the smoke. Taeyang was now playing on his feet on the ground, he was in his own thoughts “Hyung, didn’t you know that Tae hyung was all lovey dovey with CL-shi earlier.” Seungri tease when he notice Taeyang’s silence “Ya-” Tae hissed that made TOP laugh at the other side “Just mind your own kid” TOP spoke after throwing his cigar as he steps on it “But seriously, what if Jiyong follows Dara, will we let him?” Tae asked with a confused face “hmm” TOP uttered “Hyung I think it’s a wrong move to follow Dara noona at NY, she will probably hate him more don’t you think?” Seungri commented that made the two older guys nod in unison  “Ara. Ara. But still, I’ve been there it’s not really easy. You kept on thinking if you should wait or move on already.” Tae said remembering what he has experienced back then with his ex-girlfriend “Ah. If he do it, then we will advise him not to, I’m pretty sure following Dara will be Jiyong’s first choice. We know how he thinks.” TOP seconded “Do you think they still have chance on getting back together? I mean after all this?” Seungri spoke again, looking at his hyungs with a bit of disagreement in his face “For me I think Ji has a chance, Dara might want to refreshen herself but I can see she still loves Ji.” Tae answered after checking the time on his watch “For me, I think it’s impossible. Dara can meet guys there she’s pretty and kind so it’s not a problem for her, but to Jiyong I think he will grow up alone, like seriously.” he ended with a laugh as the two laughs as well “Ya- ya.. Enough of this it’s already dawn and we still have a walk tomorrow for Dara's flight” Tae said as he gets inside the car first followed by the two.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

 

 

 

Scene: Dara’s Home

“Dara’s Farewell”

 

 

It was a cold morning November winter is approaching, Dara was busy checking all her things just to make sure if she had packed all she needed. After checking, she took a seat beside her bed as she stared on her make-up mirror staring at her own reflection. “There’s no turning back, hwaiting!” encouraging herself for she felt something that’s been bugging her to go, she then smiled as she caress her cheeks ‘I need to put bb cream’ she thought as she saw wrinkles forming on the side of her eyes, it only shows how stress she was. Only 3 hours left for her to arrived at the airport, she was waiting for CL to fetch her since it’s been planned. “UH!” she uttered when she almost forgot about her passport, she then puts it inside her bag to make sure when her phone vibrates… it’s a message from CL ‘On my way’ she read the text and puts her phone aside as she started to fix herself again.

 

Her brother was also getting ready for his work since he has this special presentation to catch up, he was too engrave and determined that he lose time for his little sister. “Oppa!” she called his attention as he was busy shaving his now grown mustache “Eh?” he looked through her on the mirror, she was at the back leaning on the bathroom door. “Good Luck” she said with a smile on her face, but her eyes are longing to have time with him. Upon seeing her expression, he stops shaving then washes his face while wiping it off with a clean towel. He sighed after facing her “Dara-ah my dongsaeng, mianhae. Oppa hasn’t given you much attention lately. Come here.” He motioned for her to come as she pouted then gives him a warm embrace “Oppa, I will miss you” she said before broking the hug “I am worried about Umma too. Will she be okay? Who will be here for her?” she added, those were the things that’s been bugging her earlier. Even though her mother will tell her that she’ll be okay, she know that’s only for encouragement since she’s been very supportive from the very start of her career. “Don’t worry; I had already contacted someone to look after her. Besides I’m here for her, don’t you have trust in me?” her brother teases only to see her smile “Oppa. Who is it? Can she be trusted?” she asked concerned, her brother nodded and said “Of course, I hired a maid a day ago. I already planned for it since we were both busy in work, and the maid has great feedback records.” He added to assure her, then she smiles in content.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter