It's Decided

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Seungri saw Jiyong’s face getting red, with his sharp eyes looking at him like he is somehow an enemy who is going to be killed right this very moment, he gulp an amount of silva and started to panic he ready his position like he is going to run not leaving the site of Jiyong. He thinks about the possibility where to hide and what to do just to calm him down, an idea went to his head he grinned to him but Jiyong was already standing on his feet when Jiyong was about to step closer he automatically runned and through the noise that he heard he knows he was already chasing him, his heart beats faster and faster.

 

Seungri doing every possibility not to be chased by him the small chair in the living room he push it to blocked Jiyong’s way but he only jump on them like an animal, he TOP laughing at the kitchen door his knees was weak he slipped on the floor when he realized Jiyong was already in front him grabbing his shirt tightly.

 

Jiyong : “repeat what you said!” to be exact he was only giving him a lesson he can’t stay mad with this cute maknae, he was holding his stomach in laughter when he saw his scared face “hyung! I’m sorry hyung my mouth just slip!” his eyes closes waiting to be hit on the face and added “I’ll do anything to help you hyung!” then he feels his shirt was being released on Jiyong’s hold. He smiled to him teeth all shown. Jiyong said “anything?” TOP was on his way to help the maknae who is under Jiyong

TOP : “Ji enough he might pee on my floor” he teased but holding his laughter

Seungri : he stood up after Jiyong “anything hyung just don’t ever act that way you scare me” while fixing his shirt

Jiyong : he stared at TOP then at Seungri “help me convinced Taeyang to let go of Dara and pair him with someone else or CL BUT” his voice trembles remembering Dara “just don’t hurt Dara, do it slowly, let them be together in a way because by now she already like him and .. And I don’t want her to feel hurt again, just make them realized and I’ll do my own part” he said genuinely

The two couldn’t believed what they heard, they thought he will do it the hard and harsh way like he used to do but now they can tell that he finally shows his true self being caring,  jealous and in love with Dara it made them motivated to help him, but they know this won’t be easy..

 

Scene : K’s Company

 

When Dara reached the floor where Jiyong’s office is located, she didn’t feel something she knows he is absent today her brother told her.. She smiles as she greeted everyone passing her way, she stopped when Teddy (the vice pres.) is walking her way..

Teddy : “uhh Sandara-shi, finally you’re here” he smiled at her while scanning her beautiful face

Dara : bowed formally “anneyeong Teddy-shi, yes I just arrived” she looks at the things he was holding with both hands “what are those?” he smiled at her and said “uhh yeah let’s go inside Jiyong’s office first I’ll discuss everything” Dara followed him inside and puts her bag beside her table. She fix her hair and seat beside him “hmm.. Dara Mr. Kwon Jiyong's father” Dara just nodded “he instructed me to let you handle this work he said he can only trust you, since you already know Jiyong well because you're his secretary” Dara nodded again she thought it will be the same work like working here at the office “so, every time you finished working with papers and stuff, you need to deliver it at Jiyong’s place since he will not be present in awhile now cause his father is going back tomorrow and we still need Jiyong's approval, signature, comments and advice in every work I gave you, since this was a left work from him” he looked at Dara who is now a bit pale “are you okay? Do you get what I mean or do I need to explain it over?” Dara clears “Jiyong-shi apartment Sir? But he can just go here if needed why deliver it there?” she disagrees “Dara! It is his choose, and besides this office will be used by his father so do you expect them to share here? We both know he is not in a good condition with his father yet”

 

Dara was silent for a moment, she stared at him and said “just deliver it and go?” she asked with a shive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter