Dara's Birthday and Jiyong's Request

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the slow updates

on this story, I'm actually calculating my time with

studies and activities plus my SNS yes always include that 'winks'.. 

 

 

 

 

Continuation

 

After that day, Jiyong went somewhere to have a drink, the word that Dara said couldn’t get out of his mind so he decided to go somwhere to distract his thoughts.. He regrets everything, everything that he had done, he knows he deserve more than this... call him selfish or anything insulting, he still can’t let go of her.. that's what love is you let go but you end up going back to that person and just by agreeing to Dara’s decision doesn’t mean he already gave up, he wants to give her time and clear her mind, he knows she has been through a lot and he can’t add more to that AGAIN.. ‘Dara, don't just leave me that easily. Do you hate me that much now? do you really want me to be out of your site?’ Jiyong thought as he ordered another glass of jack whiskey well he's all alone  “Hyung!” a voice called but Jiyong didn’t bother to look at him “hyunggg! Hyungg! Why are you drinking again? Glad you called me this time or else you might end up at the street” Seungri said concerned about his hyung he knows how bad he is in drinking. He received a text from Jiyong saying he is having a drink alone on the said place though he came late but still glad he still found Jiyong inside.. “I’m stupid; I gave up on her that easily. But I can’t forever bother her right?” Jiyong said with a loud drunk voice Seungri felt ashamed knowing some are looking at them “hyung, let’s go home Dara noona won’t be happy seeing you like this anyway” Seungri said looking around while trying to lift Jiyong since he was already half leaning on the table.. “I have no choice but to call TOP hyung” Seungri murmured knowing he lift him alone..

 

2 Days passes by and finally it’s Dara’s birthday, she already had her passport with her ready for tomorrow's flight and no one can’t stop her from doing so, but she hasn’t told her brother yet.. Se7en was really busy lately at work and somehow he kept on mentioning Jiyong  saying that the guy gave him a better position and work now, Dara just smiled knowing it.. She took a bath and dress herself after, she said her goodbye to her mother saying she’ll be celebrating with her friends tonight, she actually asked her mother to come with her but she choose to rest at home and they already had a mini celebration last night so it’s okay for her..

 

 

Later On,

Scene: Bom’s House

Celebrating Dara’s Birthday

 

“Happy Birthday!!” “saeng-il!!” the 3 girls greeted her when she was about to enter Bom’s house.. They prepared everything for her already, Dara don’t have to ask for it anyway.. “Omo! This is so heart whelming.” Dara said as she took a looked at the table she was just expecting for some drinks, ‘everything was already prepared’ Dara thought as she eyed them with happiness in her eyes “Kamsahamnida! Aigoo! I’m speechless again” Dara said feeling a bit shy when their eyes are all on her, suddenly the doorbell rang then Bom opened the door revealing the 3 handsome guys dress up nicely “Happy Birthday Dara Noona!!” Seungri and Daesung greeted then went inside without being asked as they handed their gifts to Dara ignoring Bom who was in front them.. I know right such a tease, but there’s no need since TOP went derictly to his loving girlfriend Bom and gave her a kiss then he handed the gift to Dara as well “Sorry if you won’t like it” he joke that made Dara chuckle “aigoo there’s no need for this, as long as you all are here” Dara said tears falling down her cheeks, they laugh at her being so emotional..

 

Later On,

“Dara unnie, please open my gift later” Minzy said covering her face (so cute) “Minzy-ah! It’s bad luck if she’ll open it lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter