Between Two Guys

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

you little! what did you do to my friend? (pretending it was Dara) he didn't even came back, did you kept him beside you?" he mumbles "i know you have that something that makes boys stay even though you're a bit boring" he added " wait, you're not boring at all.." sighs "what am I saying?.. but I can't stop thinking where Taeyang took Dara, or is it Dara who took Taeyang somewhere? anni anni, she's not that aggressive either Taeyang.. Aish! should i call him to clear things up? what if he thinks i'm jealous? urgh! who gives! i'm not even jealous"..

 

____________________________________

 

Dara's House

During the party at Seungri's house without them

As they arrived at Dara's house, Taeyang stopped the car infront of Dara's house.. He unlocked Dara's door side without saying a word.. Dara looked at Taeyang who is looking away, she breaks out the silent as she says

Dara : clears "Thank you for riding me home, I know we ain't that close but you still manage to.." she stop when she heard her brother's voice

Se7en : coming closer from the house "Dara-yah! Who are you with!"

Dara first looked at her brother who is coming closer to them then she turns back to look at Taeyang and said

Dara : "aigoo! I'm dead, get off the car.. palli!" she panic tapping Tae's shoulder

Taeyang : "what? should I? But?" he replied with a blank expression

Dara gets off the car then faces her older brother apologizing for being home late, but her brother insisted to talk to Taeyang and her inside the house, her brother misunderstood it somehow.. Taeyang was forced by Dara to get off the car and was asked to do what her brother says.. She grabs Taeayang's wrist while she whispers to him as they walk inside the house

Dara : "sorry but I think my brother misunderstood us" she explains whispering to Taeyang but Taeyang didn't listen to her instead he fix his clothes and stood formally when Dara's brother turned back to face them both as he sits on the sofa

Se7en : "Have a seat" Dara and Taeyang sitting next to each other facing Se7en

Taeyang : "I'm Taeyang..I apolo.." he was stop by Se7en

Se7en : "Do you even know what time is it?" he asked Taeyang like he was talking to his son

Taeyang looks at Dara then checks his watch, giving Dara "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON" expression.. All he thinks of is when he can go home already since it's all ready past 10PM but he was drag by to explain something he don't understand

Taeyang POV

ahhh.. unbelievable, why am I still here? .. Aishh! He even asked me what time is it, does he think of his sister Dara like a child? No wonder she acts like one.. but then I hear Dara talks like she is saving me from her brother "oppa! it's not him..it's not like you think of.. he just drove me home for my safety oppa.. We didn't date, i'm with CL and Bom too" she added maybe to make him believe her . but what? DATE? did we?" i confused myself with my questions. As I looked at her brother's face he seem to worry a lot but I he didn't say a word after Dara's explanation, then after a minute of silent he stood up and pats me on my shoulder and said "thanks for taking Dara home safely, can I count on you next time?" he smile at me then walks away leaving as the two of us.. I heard him saying again "Dara-yah! walked him outside.. Umma is now sleeping" Dara then stood up as I followed her, I opened the door for her as she goes out first, then i checked my phone, I just know that I received many messages coming from Seungri and one from Jiyong..

 

Seungri Text : Hyung! Hyung! don't even think of bringing Dara anywhere!

Hyung! are you still with Dara? I know you've drink alot but hyung you're not that person. Seungri added

Jiyong Text : hey, I waited for you so we can have a chat but you didn't came back.. I'm disappointed now with my bestfriend.. You happen to replaced me now with Dara, neh?.. I tell you she's not good enough for you, have you noticed the way she acts towards you and me? I think she's hitting with us both!

"Ahh.." I smirked.. "Jiyong i'm not that dumb you know, I know there's something between you and Dara or maybe you liking Dara.. But I think I need to clear things up before I confirm this feelings.." i sighed "But then I heard Dara's voice "Taeyang? Taeyang?" I just realized that i was spacing out too much, I didn't noticed that we're already reachedmy car..

 

Dara's POV

"taeyang? Taeyang?" i called his name twice while looking at his blanked face, holding his phone. it seems like this guy is thinking of something.. I stared at his face for about a minute, and I just realized that he is cute somehow, and even though he has a kinda bad style it's far from his attitude.. He seems to hide his kind heart, well maybe.. then I heard him saying "ahh sorry i was reading some text messages, but anyway your brother seems nice it makes me what to visit you more" he said shyly as he turns his face to the other side maybe he regrets what he just said kekeke.." i laughed "i can't believed this shy quiet guy id now talking to me now, so I replied "-yah! don't even try to visit here!" pinched my nose bridge.. he replied back "anni, i'll visit here sometimes," he smiled and added "but first can I have your number?" he seems shy just by looking at his gestures but atleast he's trying to open his mouth and be a man sometimes "uh.. give me your phone" i saved my number on his phone then he saved his number to mine.. He then says goodbye as he starts the car and smiled as he drives away..

Se7en's POV

Aish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter