His unsecretive Secret

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The exam period was finally over. Though very tired and exhausted you managed to get through it. The last few days, everything you did was studying and studying some more with Sungbin distracting you in between. He had been a sweetheart to you. He always visited you in the library and brought food, making sure you wouldn’t miss a meal. Although he didn’t study as much as you, he respected your dedication and left you alone when you wanted to focus. Although seeing him was something you always looked forward to, it was also quite a burden. Every time he was around, you weren’t able to focus on your studies. His mere presence distracted you, so you always had to chase him away.

     Now everything was finally over. You could return back to your normal, but messy life. You exited the building and breathed in the sweet scent of spring. You were proud of yourself. You survived. You walked over to the faculty of art and waited for Sungbin there. He had texted you earlier this morning, telling you to wait for him. So you did as he said.
 You leaned against the wall and patiently waited for him while texting your friends from the US. Every time the door opened, you could feel yourself getting excited, only to be disappointed by an unfamiliar face. You sighed in defeat and turned your eyes back to your screen. The door opened again and this time you didn’t even bother looking up, although you should have, since it was Sungbin, who exited the room.
 He smoothly took your phone out of your hand to catch your attention and flashed a boyish grin.

 “How did it go?“ You asked him excitedly while taking your phone back.



“Don’t even ask.“ he let out a chuckle and shook his head. 



“See? I told you. You should’ve have studied more!“ you laughed.



“Nah,“ he laughed and changed the topic while escorting you the the exit “It’s spring break. Do you already have plans?“



“Yeah, I was thinking about flying back to the US. Catching up with my friends and stuff.“ you told him.



“So you won’t be here?“ He looked at you taken aback. You laughed at his reaction and shook your head in response.



“You’re going to spend five weeks in the US? Won’t it get boring?“



“I lived there for more than fifteen years, I think I can manage five weeks.“ you let out a chuckle. You didn’t realize that he was subtly trying to ask you to stay.



“You should stay in Korea. You haven’t seen Korea blooming! There is so much to see here.“ he told you, hoping you would get the hint, but you were still oblivious.



“I really miss my family and friends.“ you argued



“Won’t you miss me?“ He then stopped in his track and looked at you with a tilted head. You turned around and smiled to yourself upon seeing him trying to act cute.
You eyed him up and down and then shook your head. “No, not really.“ you said playfully and stuck your tongue out at him. 



“Hey! Take that back!“ He said in a warning tone, but you could tell he was only playing around.

“I’ll miss you like crazy.“ he mumbled and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. You couldn’t help but smile at him.



“How about half half?“ He asked you and you quirked up one of your eyebrows in confusion, staring at him with a questioning look on your face.



“Three weeks in Korea, three weeks in the USA.“



“Fine,“ you agreed with a nod “I have to finish a project during the break anyways.“



“What project?“



“I have to interview an interesting person for our university magazine. Like where the hell do I find someone like that?“ You laughed. You hated that task. You didn’t know any interesting people in your life and you weren’t comfortable with talking to strangers on the streets. Nonetheless, you had to do it anyways, since you were assigned to it.



“How about me?“ He offered, but you shook your head.



“I like you but let’s be honest, your life is not that interesting.“ you told him honestly.



“How about someone who is a student at this university, but at the same time works as a musician underground. He is currently a really hot topic in the rapping scene, but up until now he hasn’t given any interviews, so you would be the first one.“

“That would definitely be interesting!“ You nodded your head in excitement. “Do you know someone like that?“



“He is standing right in front of you.“

 he chuckled.

“Where?“ You looked behind him, but there was no one standing there. You turned your head to the left then to the right, trying to find someone who would fit his description. But you were left empty handed. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.



“ME!“ He pointed to himself.



“Yeah…no seriously Sungbin, I need to get this done.“ you replied while rolling your eyes at his playfulness.



“You remember the girl who ran to me, all touchy the night we met?“ He asked and you nodded your head.



“What did she call me?“



“I don’t remember. Probably some Korean word that I don’t know,“ you shrugged your shoulders, confused why he jumped from one topic to another. You didn’t know that everything was connected.

“She said Beenzino. That’s my stage name. I’m a rapper.“



“Wait.... So she was a fan of yours?“



“Yup.“ he nodded his head.



“No way! Why did you never tell me?“



“Because every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter