All Of You

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ay Rosie!” Dok2 greeted you brightly as he saw you entering the building through the door. He walked over to you and gave you a handshake.

“He’s inside,” he pointed to one of the doors. “I’m leaving now to grab something to eat. So you two have the studio for yourselves. You can do whatever you want, if you know what I mean,” he said with a playful smirk on his lips, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.
 You rolled your eyes at him and let out chuckle. Then you bid him goodbye and walked straight forward to the black door. You opened the door after knocking once. 


Sungbin stood up right away when he saw you. His face brightened up at the sight of you and he threw both of his arms around you, embracing you tightly.

“I can’t breath,” you joked and he released you from his hug. You leaned your back against the table and Sungbin returned back to the chair he was sitting on.

“Were you busy lately?” You asked him nonchalantly.
 There was no trace of accusation in your voice, but he looked up at you with guilt written all over his face. So he did ignore you on purpose, you thought.

“I didn’t want to bother you,” he then said. 
You knitted your eyebrows and gave him a confused look. “You’re still trying to get over a break up. I got it,” he whispered and there was a trace of bitterness in his voice. “I won't pressure you.”

You stared at him silently with a mixture of confusion, not knowing what to say. You couldn't understand where he was coming from, as you were too drunk to remember the night you revealed your worries to him.

"I didn't want to make you feel burdened if things go too fast," he explained further as he saw the confusion in your eyes.

“Why? It’s not like we’re dating,” you replied with a slight chuckle.

""No, we’re not, but we’re not just friends either. I feel way too attracted to you to just consider you my friend,” he laughed and rolled closer to you with his chair. You could feel the blood rushing to your cheeks and your heart skipped a beat upon hearing his last sentence. “

Let’s just not put any labels,” you suggested.

"What do you want?” He asked you and pushed himself up from the chair. Now he stood closely in front of you. You let out a sigh and shook your head.

“I don’t know.”

“I can’t think straight if you’re standing in front of me. I might do something you don’t want. So tell me now, because I don’t want to hurt you.” He placed both of his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. The problem was that you really had no idea what you wanted. You were sure you weren’t ready to be in another relationship again, but he made you doubt that. The way he looked at you made you feel so secure. His hazel brown eyes filled with sincerity and honesty. But it had been merely a month after your break up with your long time boyfriend, whom you had loved a lot. You bit your bottom lip unconsciously while trying to figure out an answer to his question. Suddenly he groaned and you looked up to him startled. He was rolling his eyes and his hand tightened around your waist.

“Stop doing that. You don’t know how much that turns me on.”

""What?” You looked at him utterly confused.

""Biting your lips,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter