His Respect

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since you had sorted things out with Sungbin, the awkward atmosphere had disappeared completely and you felt comfortable around him again. Though you did feel guilty from time to time for having such an indecisive heart. He knew there was a certain limit and he never attempted to cross it. He knew his place, yet he didn’t cease to be a gentleman. He treated you the same as before although he knew was out of question for now. The way he treated you, the kindness, the sincerity made you trust more and more.

You had been spending more and more time with him, hanging out at iab and visiting him in the studio. You could just sit there and watch him work all day and it wouldn’t get boring. You could see how much effort he put into his music and how passionate he was, and it also motivated you. However, the studio sessions gradually turned into midnight conversations with him. You both would just hang out in his studio and talk for hours, about everything and nothing. He was the first person who made you open up to him so quickly. It was as if you had known him for a long time.

And every night he walked you home. You preferred walking way more than driving and the studio wasn’t far way from your apartment. However, he wouldn’t let you go home alone, so he always accompanied you. And somehow it became some sort of tradition. You enjoyed the fresh breeze and the silence of the night, but you were also a little of a scaredy cat, so Sungbin always had to tell you funny stories on the way home. He had a lot to tell, from encounters with his fans to anecdotes from his childhood.

As you spotted your apartment complex, you put your hands into your bag, rummaging for your keys. But you couldn’t find them anywhere. You knitted your eyebrows and pulled your hand back, now shaking your bag. However, you didn’t hear the sound of your keys jingling like you were supposed to and slowly panic covered your face.

“,” you cursed under your breath, while opening your bag and emptying its content onto the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter