His Kind Of Night

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungbin took out his keys and unlocked the door. He the light and gestured you to come in. You entered the building after a lot of hesitation and looked around in awe. It seemed like a studio. There were paintings everywhere and brushes and other equipment were spread all over the place. 

The building had exactly two open floors. You were at loss for words and your eyes were glued to the beautiful sculptures and paintings. You walked around to take a closer look without paying any attention to Sungbin anymore. You were lost in the art. Every little detail, every dot, every line had its own story. 

You weren’t only amazed by all those art works, you felt special as he brought you to such a personal place like this on your first meeting. This was him stripped in front of you. The work of an artist told so much about the artist himself . It was as if looking at his soul through those paintings. It was only after his fake cough that you were called back to reality.

 


You turned around and looked at him with wide eyes. “Is this your atelier?”

”Partly. I share it with my friends. We call it the ‘iab studio’,” he explained.


"This is amazing!" You exclaimed. You still couldn’t take off your eyes of the art works. You didn’t know those guys, but one thing was for sure, they were insanely talented. 



”So that’s my typical night. I spend most of my time here. We work on art, music and play video games,” he pointed to his play station proudly. 

"I thought a typical night of Sungbin would be more exciting,“ you mocked him and stuck out your tongue.

"Have you ever painted on canvas?“ He asked out of the blue excitedly, ignoring your remark. You shook your head at him and a smirk curled onto his lips. He took out a small canvas and put it onto the easel. Then he looked at you and nodded to it. You cocked up your eyebrow and shook your head amused. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter