Chapter 51: Caught

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" IT'S ALRIGHT. "

" GUYS LET'S JUST LEAVE. WE'RE SORRY WE DISTURBED YOUR Y TIME JUST MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE NOISE LEVEL DOWN LOW. HAVE A NICE DAY BOSSES. " 

Joy drags Jay and Seulgi out of the office and back into their own. 

" You see! I told you it wasn't a good idea to barge in on them! " Jay said 

" I DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD BE THAT EXCITED ALRIGHT I'M SORRY. " 

" NO ONE SHALL SPEAK OF THIS EVER AGAIN. "

" GOT IT. " 

-------------------------------

Wendy and Irene were left speechless at the whole scenario that just happened. Well it was true they did loose control of their hormones but they just didn't think that they would be caught. 

Flashback... 

The make out session was slowly starting to get more aggressive as Irene's hands slide Wendy's undergarment down and play with one of her s. Wendy whimpers as she pushes Irene's hand away. 

" Wendy what.. " 

" We're in the office Irene we can't. " 

" So you think being in the office is going to stop me? "  Irene growls. 

Before you know it Wendy's blouse in open and her upper body is exposed while her skirt's zipper is ped and her can be seen. 

" I-Irene we have to- ah.. " 

" I could care less about the workers Wendy. Right now the thing I care about is your moans and your body. " 

Wendy moans as Irene's toungue is trailing around her jawline. Wendy hears footsteps and voices. 

" Irene w-we need to stop someone's coming.. ngh... " 

" Then let them come in. " 

" No Irene- They're headed towards here... " 

End of Flashback

" Do you think we should apologize? " Irene asks 

" I think they get it.. " Wendy chirps

The couple had an awkward silence going on between them for a few seconds before Irene clears again and talks. 

" So what is this idea that the three of them were talking about when they barged in on our uhm you know yeah... " 

Wendy suddenly got nervous she was trying to pull an idea out of her head at the moment. Her hands were sweating and her pupils were shaking. 

" Oh it's nothing. " Wendy mumbled

" Nothing? It didn't seem like nothing since the three of them literally barged into the office- " 

" It's really nothing! Speaking of that they must be looking for me right now to discuss the details. I'll see you later Baechu! " Wendy exclaimed as she rushed out of the office. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

The grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter