Chapter 16: Surprise!

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Week Later.. 

" Wendy! Remember uncle said to get off of work early today because we're having dinner with someone! " Jay shouted 

" Who? " Wendy asked 

" I'm not saying! " Jay replied 

" And why not? " 

" Don't want to now have a good day at work! " 

" You little... " 

" Pwuahahaha. I like knowing information that you don't know. " 

" Get out of my apartment Son Jaewon. "

" Do you really have to take it this far? "

" One.. Two..Thr- " 

" BYE DEAR COUSIN! " 

----------

" Tch.. she's just gonna be mean to me for the rest of my life. " Jay grunted as he stood in front of Wendy's door. " But once she finds out about the news tonight, her life's gonna change. Oh I can't wait to see her shocked expression. " Jay smirked before looking at the door to his cousin's apartment one last time before heading back home. 

-----------

Wendy entered the building of her family's business to see all her workers scurrying around and bowing while running with a bunch of files in their hands. Wendy of course being the heir bowed back to the workers. As she watched the chaos go on she couldn't help but to wonder what was going on? Was there a new collaboration partner that Wendy wasn't informed of by her father? Speaking on the man, Mr. Son could be seen scurrying around the hallways with his cellphone in one hand and a folder in another with his asistants following behind him. Wendy was about to ask what was going on but her father just walked by her. Wendy blinked a few times before staring back at her father. 

" Dad! " Wendy shouted 

" I'll talk to you later Wendy! We're really busy right now! " Mr. Son answered 

" Do you think I can't see this? " Wendy mummbled before walking into her office. 

She was typing up a report about the company's stocks and ways that it can be improved. All the chaos that was going on when she first set foot in the building was going down now as she noticed some of her workers are actually breathing as they're walking around the hallways. Seulgi knocks on her door a few times before entering. 

" You seem to be the only one that's calm in this building. " Seulgi chirpped as she plopped herself down on Wendy's sofa. 

" Maybe because I don't know the reason as to why everyone's going crazy. " Wendy replied 

" You don't know about the colla- "

" Collab? " Wendy asked as she turned to see the bear who was covering with her hands. 

" Your father didn't tell you anything? " Seulgi asked 

Wendy shook her head. 

" Well you'll find out from him soon bye! " Seulgi chirpped before running. 

" Wait Seul- Ugh.. " Wendy groaned as the bear ran out of her door before she could do anything. 

Wendy sighed before she turned to her laptop and continued typing the report. Minutes later, there was another knock on her door. Wendy looked up to see her father and his asistants entering her office. 

" Dad what's with eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter