Chapter 11: Jealousy

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene woke up early to go to the convenience store to go get stuff for Wendy who was still suffering from a fever. She grabbed her wallet and phone and headed out on the cabin to go get medicine. Wendy on the other hand was still in dreamland and was completely unaware of the fact that Irene left to go get her stuff and was still in dreamland. 
 

" Stop bothering me will you?!?! " Wendy shouted

" I can't. " 

" Why not? " 

" Tell that to my heart. Everytime I see you. You're always bothering my heart. " 

" What? " 

" I've fallen for you Son Seunghwan. " 

Wendy shot up from her bed as she was panting heavily as beads of sweat were dripping down to her neck. As she wondered what in the world was that dream about and who in the world was it that was confessing to her? In her dream she could only hear a bit of the person's voice and see a bit of the person's face as their features were blurred out. However, she couldn't help but to feel that the owner of that voice and face seemed to be awfully familiar. She got out of the covers and slipped on her slippers and went to the living room groaning half way as she entered as her head wouldn't stop hurting. 

" Irene noona told me to tell you to stay in bed. " Jay commented

" Well she's not here. Where is she anyway? " 

" She went to the convenience store to go pick up somethings for you. Now if you still think of her as a demon I don't know what to do with you anymore. " 

" Psh.. she will always be a demon to me. " 

" I don't believe you. She went out in the cold just to get some stuff to take care of you. She's actually willing to take care of you and knows of your condition and how easy it is for me to get sick. Which is why she's taking care of you. " 

" I see . " 

" Wendy Son you are unbelievable. How do you just I see this situation here. Shouldn't you at least be thankful? "

" I don't know what I'm supposed to feel honestly. " 

" Wendy, just go back to bed and rest. " Seulgi retorted

" Ugh fine.. " Wendy groaned. 

Wendy surrendered and went back to her room to rest. She looked around the room and eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep. Jay and Seulgi were outside in the living room watching television. 

" Is it me or do I smell the love between Wendy and Irene noona blooming? " Jay chirpped

" It's not only you. The only ones who don't know it would be the two of couse. " Seulgi replied

" Hmm... I wonder how long will it take.. " 

" Take for what? "

" One of them to admit that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter