Chapter 2: Twice in a row

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEW DAYS LATER....

7:30 A.M. 

The Son family's car was parked at the airport. In the first car was Wendy's parents, Jay's parents, Irene's parents, Wendy & Irene. Since their wasn't enough room for Suzy, she sat with Jay, Seulgi, Joy & Cavan who were in charge of the luggages. Even though Wendy hoped that Irene would sit in the other car, wishes don't always come true. The entire car ride was awkward as none of them spoke a word. Wendy simply ignored the latter as she listened to music. Irene just looked out the window. As of right now, they're waiting for Jay's car to arrive so that they could get their luggage.

Then sitting in the second car was Jay the driver, Cavan, Seulgi, Joy & Suzy. This group was more comfortable and active as the age difference wasn't huge. Though the car was mostly stuffed with luggages, the group still managed to chat comfortably. Jay's car arrived a little later as they parked next to the car Wendy's in. Jay & Cavan got off to help with the luggages, Jay handed Irene's luggage to her as she smiled brightly & thanks Jay who smiled back. Wendy who was right behind the latter slightly glared at Jay while Jay rolled his eyes and handed her luggage to her. 

After everyone got their luggage they all walked together waiting for their flight. When they found out they have minutes to spare before their flight comes, they decide to sit down. Jay & Cavan talked about games, while Suzy, Seulgi & Joy were talking about snowboarding & skiing. Then there leaves Irene and Wendy. Wendy mentally cursed in her mind as to how did she end up sitting next to Irene twice in a row already? She texts Jay asking him to switch spots with her but the latter just stares at her weirdly before continuing to chat with his brother. Wendy sighed and puffed out her cheeks.  

All passengers heading to LA, please be prepared to board the plane. 

ASA! Jay & Cavan shouted as they ran to the line earning laughs from the rest of the group. 

Are they that excited to go? Suzy chirpped 

They're both LA kids afterall. Jay's father answered jokingly 

Girls, if there's any place you wish to go while we're in LA you could ask Jay & Cavan. The two grew up in LA for most of their liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter