Chapter 32: I Need You

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy & Irene wake up extra early to prepare the food for the picnic. As they pack two seperate baskets, one for them and the other one for Seulgi and Joy. In the baskets are ham & cheese sandwiches, fruit snacks, chips & juice. After that, the two get ready for their date as they wait for Seulgi and Joy to get ready. 

---------------

In Seulgi's room... 

Seulgi was the first one to wake up. It's a miracle counting the fact that she could sleep through a war and she still wouldn't notice. Maybe the soldiers would think she's dead because she's not moving. But either way doesn't matter, the only war she's trying to fight is in her heart as it beats anxiously while watching Joy who was still asleep. She quietly slips out of the covers and goes to the bathroom to shower and get ready. 

" Come on Seulgi.. don't be nervous. You got this. Jay's got you too. " She muttered before she slipped into the showers. 

" KANG SEULGI HURRY UP & OPEN THE DOOR! " Jay errupted 

Seulgi scoffed. 

" Sir, I believe you're in the wrong room if you haven't noticed this is my room! " 

" I payed for the rooms! " 

" And I thank you for that. " 

" Oh come on Seulgi! My bladder's about to explode & Irene noona's hogging my bathroom. " 

Seulgi laughed. 

" You are surely whipped to give into her like that then. " Seulgi replied 

" I  DIDN'T GIVE INTO HER! SHE KICKED ME OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING! "

" W-H-I-P-P-E "

" I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING TODAY! " 

With those words, Seulgi immediately charged out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body as Jay immediately ran in. 

" THANK YOU! " 

Seulgi sighed before entering her room as she was drying her hair. Joy was still " asleep " when the bear walked in. Honestly, a few seconds before Seulgi walked in Joy was wide awake but when she saw the bear enter the room with only a towel on she didn't know how to react and immediately closed her eyes. However, she wondered how long was she going to have to pretend that she was asleep? So without any sense, she opens her eyes to see Seulgi's bare body and chokes on her saliva. 

" U-unnie.  " 

Seulgi turns and sees Joy's cheeks flushed as she gulping. 

" HEY SEULGI THANKS FOR LETTING ME BORROW YOUR- HOLY JESUS CHRIST PUT ON SOME CLOTHES WILL YOU?! "Jay hollered 

Seulgi immediately grabs her robe resting on the chair and wears it. While doing so Jay clicks his toungue as he snickers. 

" One musn't be tempted by the apple. " Jay joked 

Seulgi rolled her eyes. 

" Did you just quote Adam & Eve on me? " Seulgi retorted

" World literature does have it's perks now doesn't it. I can't wait for graudation to come! " Jay chirpped as he closes the door the Seulgi's room. 

After leaving, Seulgi turns to see Joy still flushed. She scratches her neck awkwardly as she grabs her clothes. 

" I guess I'll go change in the bathroom. " 

" NO! I mean yes! Wait- Argh.. Just have fun changing unnie! " 

Seulgi chuckled at the sight of Joy hiding under her blankets before she left and went into the bathroom. 

----------------

" So are Seulgi & Joy ready yet? " Irene asked 

" Not exactly. " Jay replied 

" What do you mean? " Wendy questioned. 

" Seulgi noona was giving Joy a show. " Jay nonchalantly chirpped as Irene & Wendy spit out their orange juice. 

" HOLY MOTHER LORD JESUS. " Wendy shouted 

" I quoted Adam & Eve on them. " Jay answered 

" You're lame you know that? " Irene croaked 

" Tch.. if I'm so lame then I wouldn't be able to come up with this awesome double date you know. " Jay said  

" You didn't have to. Seulgi just wanted your help not ours. " Irene replies 

" Are you saying that if she didn't need my help then your ideas would have been better? " 

" I'm certainly confident that it will be. " 

" Half pint you better figure out how to survive in the waves because that's the first place I'm gonna throw you at when we get to the beach. "

-----------------

After eating breakfast & preparing the group head to the beach. Seulgi's nervous as her palms start to get sweaty. Wendy's behind the wheel as Irene's in the passenger seat next to her as the bear and chicken are in the backseats. Jay's car is behind theirs of course Seulgi didn't want Joy to know that she was going to have Jay help her. 

" ALRIGHT WE'RE HERE! " Wendy chanted 

" WH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter