Chapter 10: Your Definition of A Kiss

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock ticked as time was flowing by quicker just like Wendy's heartbeats as she was watching her master read her book in a relaxed position on her bed. However, Wendy wasn't relaxed after that stupid loud remark that she announced claiming that Irene's a demon, Irene's been a lot more stern with her and it scares her. It's like she's planning a murder behind her back and is going to kill her one day. 

" Hey you. " 

" Huh what? " 

Irene rolled her eyes as she took her eyes off the book and stared at her slave. 

" Can you stop being so tense and sit down? You standing there is a distraction to my reading. " 

" Oh so I'm a distraction now? " Wendy teased wiggling her eyebrows. 

Irene glared as she chucked her book towards Wendy's direction hitting her forehead as a visible mark was on her forehead. 

" Ow.. " 

" It's a surprise you have the nerves to even tease me after what you did. " 

" I'm sorry for not being aware of my surroundings. If I knew there was a demon near me, I would have made sure to be away from you as much as possible. " Wendy retorted nonchalantly

" You! " Irene shouted as she grabbed another book threatening to aim it at the fellow Son snowman again. 

" I'm sorry! I'm sorry! " Wendy whimpered

Irene smirked and put the book down and just stared at Wendy. 

" Hey, I know drop dead gorgeous but don't stare too much it might burn. " Wendy winked

" Oh please, the only reason why I'm staring at you is because I chucked my book at you and there's nothing to look at. " 

" Oh.. do you want your book back then? " 

" It's good. " 

" So you blame me for being the reason why you can't read your book yet you don't want it back? What kind of logic is this? "

" My logic now shut up. " 

" Sheesh Miss Sassy. " 

" Wendy Son.. I will hurt you if you don't zip up your mouth. " 

" It's zipped. " 

" Good. " 

Irene plugged her ears with her earphones and listened to music as Wendy just stood there awkwardly staring at Irene's book bored of it. She wanted to throw it back at it's designated owner but was scared of what the outcomes would be so she just keeps quiet as she stares at the ground. However, for some weird reason the ground seems a little shaky to her as her vision's a bit blurry as her head burns. 

" Hey what's wrong? " Irene asked unplugging her earphones. 

" It's nothing. " Wendy groaned

" What do you mean nothing? Your face is pale and you're starting to sweat. " 

" Irene I said it was noth- "

Wendy's breath hitched as Irene was checking her temperature with her hand. 

" You said it was nothing.. you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter