Chapter 12: Flutter

Mad Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LATER THAT NIGHT.... 

Irene enters Wendy's room again this time to sleep. Why? Well Seulgi claimed that Joy makes too much noise in her sleep so she decided to room with Suzy. Joy didn't mind it because that means she gets the whole room to herself. While Irene, she didn't mind it much. When she enters she finds Wendy asleep again as she snickered and placed herself right next to her. She wasn't exactly sleepy yet so she just stared at the room and thought of things to herself. Then curiously, she looks over and takes a peek at the snowman who's sleeping peacefully. She examines her features carefully from her flawless skin, closed but beautiful eyes, her cute little nose and her lips. The lips that pecked her cheek a few hours back. When she stares at her lips, her heart races and the picture of Wendy pecking her cheek enters her mind again. She could feel her cheeks burning as her heart was unsteady. 

" Gosh what in the world is going on with me? " 

Irene continues staring at the sleeping latter but it doesn't help her. Her heart continues to race as she examine's the snowman's flawless features. She silently groans as she smacks herself. 

" Stop feeling this way you stupid cabbage. " Irene muttered to herself. 

After smacking herself for a few times, she covers her face with a pillow and then decides to take another peek at the latter but the feeling still remains in her. She sighs as she burries herself in the pillow again. She sits up and glares at the sleeping latter. But what's the use of that when the latter's asleep? Irene sighs and gets up and goes to the kitchen to go drink water and enters the bedroom again. Her heart almost stops when she turns and sees Wendy rubbing her sleeping eyes as she's hugging her blanket. 

" W-What are you doing up? " Irene asked

" Why'd you leave the bed? " Wendy whinned as she pouted

Irene's eyes were wide. 

" Y-You knew I was in your room? " 

Wendy nods cutely. 

Irene stares at the latter for a few minutes and ends up darting her eyes towards her lips again. She gulps and looks the other way. 

" I-I'll b-be there s-soon. Just h-head back first. " 

" Hurry up. I'm cold. " Wendy grumbled

Irene nods and tells her to go back first. When Wendy disappears, Irene sighs as she feels her cheeks burn as her heart races more. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter