Behind The Scene ?

Complicated

~Your POV~

~Cafeteria~

Just as me and Jane settled  down , a lot of girls started squealing .

'Oppa !'

'Oppa ! You are so handsome !'

'Oppa ! Marry me !' I cringed .

Who could be so handsome till they say that ?

Urgh .

I looked up and saw a group of boys entering the cafeteria .

Chakaman - did I just saw Jungkook ?

I kept on staring at him and was taken aback when I saw him smirk and winked at me .

'Bwoya ?! Did Jungkook just winked at you ?! Girl , you so lucky !'

'Jane , what does that have to do with me being lucky ? And why are those girls squealing at the group of boys ? Its just so .. gross'

'Those group of boys , better known as BTS , are the kingkas of this school . They are soon going to debut . That guy , Jungkook , the golden maknae is just like every girls' dream guy'

'Mwo ? BTS ? Behind The Scene ?'

'HAHAHAHAA . Behind The Scene ?! Its Bangtan Sonyeondan darling'

and Jane just can't stop laughing . Aigoo this girl .

~Jungkook's POV~

That new girl is just .. interesting I guess ?

Just when we enter the cafeteria , my eyes met with Nana's . I know I'm handsome but your stare is just gonna make me mel- wait what am I saying ?! .

Anyways , I just gave my popular smirk and winked at her .

When we settled down at our usual table , I just can't keep my eyes away from Nana . I don't know why .

'Jungkook-ah , you like her ?' Jin hyung suddenly said .

'Mwo ?! Aniyo !'

'But I notice you have been staring at her since just now . You haven't even touch your food'

'It's nothing'

Jin hyung then let me be and I continue eating my food .

'I'm sure you guys have heard of the new girl . It's hard to get into this school but well , she manage to . And what's more surprising is , she will be in the same dancing class as US !' said Jimin hyung.

I then looked at Nana . She is sure interesting .

'What's her name again ? Ah , Kim Nana !' said V hyung .

'M-mwo ? K-Kim Nana ?' Jin hyung said , surprised .

We looked at him .

'Ah , nothing . I need to go the principal's office . Excuse me . Meet you guys later during dance lesson !'

and he went off in a rush . Weird .

~Jin's POV~
I rushed off to the principal's office which is actually my

'Abeoji !' office .

'Oh my son !'

'Abeoji , why didn't you tell me that Nana is here ?!'

'Oh so you heard'

'Of course ! Now , how am I going to keep this secret when I'll be seeing her face everyday ? and the fact that you put her in the same dance class as BTS'

'Mianhae , Jin-ah . All the teachers just kept on wanting to put her in your class because of her dance skills . Just keep it a secret until the time is right . You don't want her to think of you as a killler right ?'

'Araseo . I'm trusting you , abeoji . And please don't say the word anymore'

and I went out afterwards .
Abeoji do know that 'the word' that I'm refering to is killer .

Hais , days just kept on getting better .


Whoop whoop . Killer ? I smell something fishy here . Well then , the truth will be out sooner or later so stay tune~

And those who haven't read my profile , I'm a dancer . I posted dance covers on my youtube channel and I'm more on freestyling . If you want to watch my dance covers , just type in Dancer Tifany and my channel will appear . Hope you guys will enjoy it~

Love ya'll <3456

xoxo , _KpopLuver_