Dance Lesson

Complicated

~Jin's POV ~

Gosh , it's dance lesson right now .

I arrived earlier than the rest to release my nervousness .

She's going to be with us ! For god's sake ! The only girl !.

She sure grew up alot . I'm curious about her dancing skills that made her in the same class as us .

Just when I finished warming up , the rest of BTS came in .

'Eo ? Hyung ? You are early' said Suga .

'The teacher released me early'

Well , a big fat lie . I skipped singing lesson . Luckily , none of the BTS members are in the same singing lesson as me .

~Your POV~

Finally , dancing class . The one I loved the most .
I took my own time to walk to the dance studio since there's still time left .

~Few mins later~

I opened the door of the dance studio to see six pair of eyes staring at me . And that's when I realised that all of them are boys and I'm the only girl so I must have gone into the wrong dance studio .

'Mianhae . I must have been in the wrong dance studio'

I bowed and turned around to leave but stopped when one of them spoke

'Chakaman ! You are Kim Nana machi ? If you are , then you are in the correct dance studio'

I just nod my head .

'Yeay , you are finally here ! Come , we need to intro '

and he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the other boys who are already sitted in a circle .

'Yah Jimin . Don't pull a girl's hand like that . Mianhae , Nana . He's always like that , getting excited . Anyways , we are Bangtan Sonyeondan better known as BTS . I'm the leader , Rap Monster or Namjoon'

So that guy just now is Jimin ? Cute .

'Rap Monster ?'

That name kinda creep me out . I mean , who is even named Dance Monster ? Well , I guess I should take the name , Dance Monster *smirks* nahhh just kidding .

'That's my stage name but you can call me Namjoon . I don't mind'

I just nod my head .

Just as we finish introducing ourselves , a handsome guy and a pretty girl came in .

'Kai hyung ! Hyoyeon noona !'

'Eo ? I see that you guys are already getting along with Nana . Annyeong Nana . I'm Kai , BTS' dance teacher . They call me hyung so you can call me oppa . And this pretty lady over here is Hyoyeon , she will be your dance teacher . You can call her unnie . From today onwards we are going to work with each other araseo ?'

'Nae !'

'Go warm up!'

~After warm up~

'Alright ! Since we don't know Nana's dance skills , Nana-sshi , please show us what you've got !'

'Nae oppa . And just drop the sshi behind .' I then smiled at him and got ready to dance .

~Jin's POV~

Hmm , let's see .

Well it's not surprising if she really can't - HOLLY MOLLY what did I just saw ?

This girl can dance ! I mean like real dancing ! . She can really dance better than me .

Pfft , she can already beat Hyoyeon noona , I mean Hyoyeon noona , the dancing queen can't even break dance while she can ! She really has grown up . I'm so proud of her . If only I could tell her .

~Jungkook's POV~

Bwoya ?!

S-she can break dance ?

This GIRL ?!

This solves the mystery of how she got into the same class as us .

Because BTS is like the only boys who can break dance in this school . There's hardly b-boys in this school . There used to be but they graduated and the only b-boys left are us .

And now , additional , we have a b-girl(?) aye .

So the mystery is solve !

~Your POV~

Headspin ... Backflip ...

Okay done .

I looked up to find all of them staring at me , speechless .

'Guys ? Uh , mianhae . I guess I didn't reach your expectation . I should-'

and I was cut . Damn . -.-

'Ani ! You have just reached above our expectations ! Your like the only one who can do break dance and the fact that your are a girl . I can't even break dance !' Hyoyeon unnie said .

'I'm the only one in this school that can break dance ?!'

'I mean , the only break dancers are BTS . And you are the first ever girl who can break dance in this school !'

And my eyes went big like an owl O.o


Whoop whoop . Nana can break dance~ And special cameo , Kai and Hyoyeon !!! The Dancing King and Queen <3

So , as I said earlier , triple update for you guys !! Do subscribe , upvote and comment !!

Love ya'll ! <3456

xoxo , _KpopLuver_