Family Background

Complicated

~Your POV ~

After I finish eating , I went to the principal's office while Jane went back to class .

On my way there , a guy which looked familiar was walking opposite me . He kinda looked surprised(?) when he saw me but smiled a little bit . I bowed at him since I know , he's a senior here and if I'm not wrong he was with the Behind The Scene ?

Anyways , once I reached , I knocked on the door twice before opening it .

'Daddy !'

I did mention before that my dad own this school right ?

'Nana darling ! How's school , do you love it here ?'

'I made a new friend ! She's Jane , Cheon Jae In  . She's really nice and she can speak english too but I heard this school has kingkas ? Behind The Scene I think ?

'Cheon Jae In ? Ah , from The Ark . Yeah , she's nice . and for your info , its Bangtan Sonyeondan darling' and my dad giggled .

'The Ark ? Weird . Jane didn't tell me anything about it'

'Maybe she didn't tell you because she isn't ready ? But she'll tell you one day'

'Okay then . I have to go to the music room now . Singing lesson is starting in a few minutes . Bye Daddy , love you'

I kissed my dad on the cheeks and went off .

Well , mom is American while dad is Korean . We previously lived together in America but dad has to move back to Korea to manage Seoul School Of The Arts(SSOTA) . Grandpa is the founder of it and has decided to pass it to dad . Oh and did I mention that I'm the only child ? Well , it's kinda boring because I don't have any sibings to play with and mom will always play with me but the best part is that , I usually get what I want because well , basically , I'm the only child . BUT I'm not spoiled , I am independent and I don't always rely on mom and dad . I started my passion for dancing since I was young and I requested mom and dad to put me in SSOTA but they didn't let me and finally , this year , they let me . Weird right ? Ara . But they didn't want to tell me the reason so I didn't force them because usually it's better not to know right ?

So here I am right now , waiting for the teacher to come and yes , I'm in the same class as Jane !

I like to sing and I can sing but my voice sounded horrible so I picked the lower class for singing . 

Ms Lee , our singing teacher , finally came . She asked us to go up one by one and sing a song and she will tell us on what we have to improve on .

We went row by row on how we were sitted and soon enough , it's my turn .

'Next'

'Annyeong haseyo . Kim Nana imnida'

Ms Lee nodded , giving permission to sing .

I’m lost without you
Geojitmarin geot gata
Museun byeonmyeongirado naege hae jullae
Wonmanghal suga itge
I’m lost without you
Achimi omyeon
Hoksi nega dora olkka bwa
Babo gateun nae moseup

'Kim Nana , its your first day here , machi ? Then why are you even here ? Shouldn't you go to the upper classes ? Your voice is like an angel . You know your tune and you didn't even go off tune once . What seems to be the problem ?'

'N-ne ? Well , basically , to me , my voice sounds horrible but I do know my tunes'

'Ahhh . I get it . You have to continue singing a lot and you will get used to it and your voice will get better but to me , your voice is nice . It doesn't sound horrible at all'

'Nae . Kamsahamnida' 


Eo ? Didn't Jin said that the owner of SSOTA is his Dad ? And now , Nana said that the owner of SSOTA is her Dad . Whoahhhhhhh . Stay tune~

Ayo ! SO I decided to di a double update~ I'm sorry if this chapter is too short so maybe triple update ? *pedo face on* xD

and if you had seen my dance covers , please do tell me your opinion . No bad comments pleaseee *puppy's eyes on' xD

Love ya'll ! <3456

xoxo , _KpopLuver_