Revealed?

Complicated

~Jin's POV~

After she quickly went out, I quietly turned around, hoping the members forgot what happened earlier, and went into my room.

But just before I could climb up the stairs, "Jin hyung! Where do you think you are going?!"

I turned around and saw 6 pairs of eyes on me. I sheepishly smiled.

"Hehe, just going back to my room. I guess"

"Hyung! Don't think that you can escape from us. You better explain to us what was that all about just now" said V.

I gave up and went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. The members then all scattered around the living room but close enough to me so that they can hear what I'm going to say.

"Before I start explaining, I want to say I'm sorry for keeping this secret but what can I do. This is like the biggest secret in my family. So I hope you guys understand AND this is very important that you guys have to promise you won't tell anybody. Especially Nana."

They just nodded their head and got ready to listen to this very big secret.

I closed my eyes, take a deep breathe in and said,

"I'm the killer."

I opened my eyes, letting one tear dropped.

"I'm the one who killed my own mom."


[A/N]; OOOOOOOOO that cliffhanger at the end xD I'm not gonna reveal the secret until the time is right *winks*

So sorry for the very short chapter!! But I promise I will update soon . Just give me more time aye? My exams are next week & I'm preparing for an upcoming dance competition.

Do comment what you think about this story so far!! Comments is what will keep me going. And to The Ark's fans, please do wait patiently alright? They will be coming in the next chapter :)

Do subscribe for updates!! and upvote if you love this story ^.^

_KpopLuver_