Hanging Out

Complicated

~Jin's POV~

'Okay ! Boys ! Oh and girl , do practise the dance steps that I thought and what Hyoyeon thought you , Nana-ah . You are all dismissed !' and Kai hyung ended .

BTS gathered while Nana went to the corner to pack her things .
'Guys , let's hang out with Nana and know about her more' Namjoon suddenly commented . The others nodded .

What ?! No .

And before I could stop them , the already called Nana who is already holding the door handle getting ready to leave .

'Nae ?'

'Are you free ? Like now . So we could hang out and know each other more' V said .

Please say no . Please say no . Please say-

'Sure . I'll just have a quick wash up . Meet you guys at the gate in 15 min' she waved at us and went off .

Damn . Don't get me wrong , I do want her to hang out with us but I just can't stand to see her face , I mean she's all grown up and thinking that she has no siblings while I'm in front of her just hurts my heart .

We went to the washroom to freshen up while waiting for Nana .

~Your POV~

~10 min later~

After a quick wash up , I went to my locker to put my dance bag and take my school bag and went to the school gate to meet BTS . On the way there , I messaged mom .

'Mom , I'll be hanging out with a few of my dance mates . I'll be home a little bit late'

Yes , dance mates . We are not even that close to be called friends . A few seconds later , I got a reply .

'Alright sweetheart . Don't stay out too late'

I just love her . She can be childish , which I don't really mind because I'm childish and it will be boring to have a mom who is straight forward and takes everything seriously . Mom also let me do what I want but she still do care okay . This is why I love her so much .

I arrived at the gate to see BTS waiting already waiting for me so I rushed to them .

'Mian . Am I late ?'

'Ani , you are -looks at his watch- 3 secs early' said the playful and hyper one which is Hope ? Hopeful ? or something like that .

I just looked at him weirdly .

'Don't mind J-Hope he can be really playful at times' says Sugar , I mean Suga . Hehe .

'Gwenchana . I can be playful at times too . Okay , so where are we going ?'

'You wanna come to our house ?' their leader said .

'Wait , you guys live together ?'

'Yeap . It's just a 10 min drive from here . Our manager will pick us up'

'Manager ? Are you guys idols ?'

'You didn't know ?! Girl , do you watch TV back in America ?' J-Hope mocked .

'Well , it's not my fault that I didn't have time for TV'

'Fine fine . We are actually trainees but we are debuting soon'

I just nod my head . Well then , what Yuna said is right .

While we were waiting for their manager , I can't help but to stare at Jin . He's so beautiful , like an angel . Well and that reminds me , he rarely talked to me and avoid me . He also looks familiar though . I just hope that I can get closer to him .

Okay so finally their manager arrived .

We got in the car and I happen to be sitting between Jungkook and Jin . And you could say that well uhm I blushed a little from my skin contact with Jin .

~Jungkook's POV~

Okay , uhm , this feeling is -coughs- awkward .

And yeah , you could say I blushed about my skin contact with Nana .

Yes , it's just a skin contact but the fact is that I have never been in a skin contact with girls .

Eventhough I may have a lot of fan girls , I do not believe in love . Why ? It's simply because I watch all the dramas and what for fall in love when there will always be troubles ahead of them . So I always stay far away from girls . I know I sound pathetic but I just don't want that to happen to me . Just by watching drama , my heart literally broke so what's more when it's reality right ?

I was lost in my thoughts until I felt something on my shoulder .

I looked to my left to find Nana asleep and her head is on my shoulder . My first instinct is to push her away but I just froze not knowing what to do . I looked around to see the members sleeping and I just looked forward and keep fidgeting with my fingers . Why is my heart beating so fast ? Urgh .

~Jin's POV~

I woke up and looked around to find the members sleeping but I saw Jungkook wide awake .

He seems nervous , he keeps on fidgeting his fingers .

That's when I realised that Nana's head is on his shoulder , in a deep slumber .

I remembered when Jungkook told me about not having skin contact with girls execpt his mom and why .

'Jungkook-ah , gwenchana ? You want to move her head to my shoulder ?' I whispered to him in order to not wake anybody up .

'N-nae ? Uh , g-gwenchana'

He keeps on stuttering so I knew he's lying .

I just slowly moved Nana's head over to my shoulder , making her stir a bit and move closer to me .

I miss you Nana . If only , you were to remember me and we could be together again like last time . We were so close that we always stick to each other like a glue . People thought that we were a couple so we just played along with them and pretended to be a couple . How I miss those memories . If I were to reveal the truth , can you forgive me , Nana ? I don't think so . You would hate on me a lot . I don't want that to happen . Mianhae , Nana-ah . Saranghae :')

~Jungkook's POV~

Phew , Jin hyung , my life saviour .

But why do I feel like this ? Why do my heart feels empty when Nana's head is not on my shoulder anymore ? Why am I a little bit angry and sad to find Nana's head on Jin hyung's shoulder now and Jin hyung is looking at her , lovingly ?! Am I falling in- eyyy , impossible . I'm not and promise myself that I will ever not .
But do Jin hyung like her ? If not , then why is he staring at her lovingly ?

'Hyung , do you like her ?'

He just smiled a little bit while looking at her and looked back to me .

'Eo . I do like her . Ani . I love her'

And he just smiled but I can somehow see sadness in his eyes .

Wow , my heart suddenly start to ache . Why does it hurt when Jin hyung says that ? God , help me .

I was awaken from my thoughts when Manager hyung said that we had  arrived . I immediately went out not wanting to feel anything more the more I stayed by her side .

~Nana's POV~

'Nana-ah . Wake up , we are here'

I woke up to find Jin's face so close to mine . I immediately move back just to hit my back and head on the back of the seat , hard .

'Ow'

'Gwenchana ? Mianhae , I scared you'

'Aniyo . Gwenchana . I'm just surprised'

We then got off and went in . Their house is so big .
Their first floor has like a living room , kitchen , dining room and 6 rooms . The second floor has I big room , a dance studio , a room where you can make your own song and like record it , another living room but smaller than the main one and a gym . The third floor , is the roof which is the garden .

Bwoya ? I thought idols just live in normal appartments ? I guess their company is rich .

After touring around the house with the 'tour guide' V , we went to gather at the main living room .

'Since we didn't to fully introduce ourselves just now , let's do it now .' said J-Hope .

'So my name's Nana . I'm 16 coming to 17 this December . I love to dance , obviously . My mom is American while my dad is Korean . We previously live in America but my dad has to move back here to manage SSOTA , which is our school . My grandpa is the founder of the school and has decided to pass it down to my dad so that's why I'm here in Korea'

After finishing my introduction , I saw puzzled faces .

'Wae ? Is something wrong ?'

'Your dad owns SSOTA ? Didn't Jin said that-' Namjoon was cut off with Jin's hand covering his mouth .

~Jin's POV~

Damn it Namjoon !

I saw Nana's questioning look and immediately came up with an excuse .

'Nothing , it's just that I thought that you were the daughter of the director of our company which is Big Hit Entertainment but I guess I was wrong . Hehe , mian'

Nana then just nod her head .

Phew , that was close .

The members looked at me with the 'you have to explain everything later on' look . I just nod my head slightly .

Suga then break the silence .

'Okay , so other than that , things that you like and dislike , like things , food and drinks'

~Nana's POV~

'For drinks , I like bubble tea . For foods , chicken of course . Ice cream for snacks and mango and strawberry for fruits . I dislike vegetables . Keep that in mind . I have phobia of balloons , I can cry whenever a balloon is near me . Did I also mention that I dislike medicines ? I mean if u give me the small tablets that I can swallow then I'll gladly eat it but if its syrups then I'll slap your face if you force me to'

Their eyes became wide when I said that I'll slap them .

HAHAHAHA .

'Just kidding~ But seriously , I'm enemies with medicines'

~Jin's POV~

Same as ever .

But I'm curious about some things .

'Other than dancing , do you have any talents ?'

And she was taken aback well because I guess she noticed that I'm avoiding her most of the times .

'Well , I can sing but my voice is horrible so I rarely sing in front of people . I'm a songwriter too . And I like sports . I mostly play soccer'

Wow she changed a lot . The only thing she didn't change is her passion for dancing . I'm proud of her . She can do a lot of things now .

'Woahhhh . I'm starting to like you , Nana-sshi' and V winked at Nana .

I kinda stared at him for a bit .

~Jungkook's POV~

Mwo ? Since when he's so interested in Nana's life ? From what I know , he doesn't really care about girls , exept for his mom , after what had happened to him 3 years ago .

So what he says in the van , he mean it ? He loves Nana ?!

Andwae !!! Chakaman , why am I even- do I like -? Ey , impossible .

But after what V said , I felt a little angry and stared at him and I also saw Jin staring at him . Making my heart ache even more .

What is this ?! Nana , why do you have to appear ?

~Your POV~

I blushed from V's comment and I punched his shoulder softly and he faked a hurt expression . I just rolled my eyes and we both laughed .

Me and V started becoming closer since just now when he toured me around this house .

Let's just say , I'm the closest to him among BTS and I can already treat him as my best friend . He's really playful and fun to be with .
While laughing , something caught my eye , or to be specific , someone caught my eye . Jungkook .

I stared at his eyes . He stared at me back . After a few seconds , he broke the eye contact and looked away .

His eyes . They seemed full of sadness , angryness and loneliness ? . Is he okay ? .

Let's just say , I'm worried about him , to be very honest . There's just something about him that makes me attached to him . Not that attached , just attached as in wanna get closer to him .

Jungkook-sshi , what's wrong with you .

~After some time~

'Hey guys , I should go home now though'

'Stay for dinner please . And we'll send you home afterwards' V begged with his puppy eyes .

'Aniyo . I'll just go home'

'Please stay~' The whole BTS begged with their puppy eyes . Well , not the whole to be exact .

'OK fine . I'll just inform my mom'

And they all cheered .

I immediately stood up ,'What do you guys want to eat ?'

BTS just stared at me at disbelief .

'What ?'

'You can cook ?' asked Jin .

'YAH !'

and BTS blinked in surprise .

'It doesn't mean I'm like a busy girl and I'm only 16 , I can't cook ! I always cook for myself and sometimes my family when I have the time to . So don't stare at me like I'm some kind of alien !'

They quickly nodded , surprised at my sudden outburst .

'SO , what do you guys wanna eat ?'

I then smiled sweetly at them .

'Bwoya . One minute you are shouting and another you suddenly acted nice . You are really scary you know that'

I sent my famous dagger eye stare to J-Hope , who said that and he immediately looked away , scared to look at me .

I just giggled .

'Aigoo . Mianhae eo ? Just that my personality is weird . So you guys must get used to my personality . When I'm mad , I get really mad that no one wants to mess with me . But when I'm happy , I get really hypered up . And I'm an emotional person but I always acted happy so don't worry about me being emotional bc I rarely do'

'Means your saying you got mad just now ?' asked J-Hope .

I laughed .

'No . I was just playing . Another thing , I'm really playful and craycray(crazy)'

They just nodded their heads and I just giggled at them .

'Yah , why are you even laughing since just now ?' asked Namjoon.

'It's just that you guys are too cute . Who knows you guys can be a scaredy-cat when you guys have this tough image' and I continued laughing .

'YAH'

They shouted at me .

'Last one to the kitchen is a chicken !'

and I immediately run off to the kitchen with the others trailing behind me . I almost got to the kitchen when someone wrapped his arms around my waist , preventing me from moving . I immediately turned around just to find V's face , my nose touching his nose and our lips just few centimetres from each other .

I got lost in his eyes and finally realised when the rest of BTS run past us and to the kitchen while laughing at me .

'YAH ! This is cheating !'

'But you didn't set any rules !' The whole of them said from the kitchen .

I just rolled my eyes and realised that there's a person , standing a few metres from us and it's Jungkook . I looked at his eyes again to see them full of hatred and sadness just like just now only that this time , it's even more .

I immediately pulled away from V and asked him to go to the kitchen first .

I then went to Jungkook .

'Jungkook-ah , gwenchana ?'

'I guess so' he said almost whispering . And he immediately went to the kitchen , leaving me .

When will he open up to me like the other guys ?

Aigoo .

I guess , he needs more time .

~After dinner~

'Hey guys ! I need to head back home now !'

'Okay . Just let me wake manager hyung up to take you back home' said Rap Monster .

'No need ! In fact , my house is quite near so I can just walk . I'll see you guys in school tomorrow ! Bye !'

And I immediately went out to avoid anymore comments .


 

[A/N] : SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE 🙏 i hope u'll forgive me ? heh . apparently , i've been very busy , when i say very , i mean like very very , with my school work and also suprisingly , with my dance . i've not been very busy with dance before but this year has been a very busy year for me . i have to like prepare for 5 performances in like 3 months . and exams are around the corner . hais my life . i hope u guys understand .

i've nvr wrote a chapter this long before . so to me , its a world record 😅

hope u guys enjoyed~