Confession

Complicated

~Your POV~

~Rrriiingg~

FINALLY. DANCE LESSON. Time to remove all the stress.

I finally arrived at the dance studio and noticed that there's nobody there. Oh well, I'mm just gonna dance on my own first. I decided to dance to Save Your Goodbye by Mike posner. Yes it's a slow song but other than HipHop, I dance to other genres like Street Jazz, B-Boy, Locking, Soul etc. I then started dancing after a short warm up.

~Jungkook's POV~

Stupid Ms Kwang for releasing us late. I then went to the dancestudio to find Nana alone inside, dancing. This is the song that I once did a cover of. I don't know what had gotten into but I slowly made my way towards her and dance together with her.

She seemed shock to find there but she continued dancing with an amusing face.

Why am I even dancing with her?

My body somehow brought me here.

I was attracted by her flaws and her smooth moves.

She seems like an angel with her smooth hair dancing along with her.

Yah Jungkook. What are you thinking? You can't fall for her. She belongs to V hyung.

We did a spin and she accidentally lose her balance.

I immediately grab her arm and put my free arm around her waist to prevent her from falling. Gosh, her waist is so small I swear.

OH MAN HOLY . (heard of this line somewhere? :3)

I-I oh my god. I can't find my words. Nana, Kim Nana is just so asdfghjkl pretty. Like an angel sent from heaven. Her beautiful bi, black sparkling eyes. Her naturally long eyelashes. Her soft nose and especially her soft-looking pink lips which tempted me from kissing her. She doesn't even put a single make-up on. Looking at her natural look, I know I can't let her go. A girl like Nana is really hard to find. A perfect face, her sense of humour, her attitude is perfect. Usually a pretty faced girl will always end up with a wrong attitude like the queenkas. Urgh, how me and my hyungs hat them so much at how they cling to us so much with their oh so called innocent face.

Okay, Jeon Jungkook. It's time to be honest.

I, Jeon Jungkook like Kim Nana.

Not only for her looks, but her everything.

~Your POV~

I saw a figure dancing together with me. I continued dancing, amused when I saw trhat figure is actually Jungkook. Hmm, I guess he's opening up to me.

HELL YEAH!!

Why am I even happy? 

Psh.

I took a glance at him and noticed that he's been observing me.

We did a spin and suddenly, I lose my balance.

I closed my eyes waiting for the hard, cold floor to come in contact with my back but I was grabbed and hugged by someone instead.
I slowly opened my eyes just to find Jungkook's face right before me. Our nose touching and our lips just few cm from each other. I held my breath, mesmerized by his beauty.

"Pabo" he whispered, feeling the hot air coming from his mouth against my lips.

~Author's POV~

The rest of BTS came in making lots of noises, startling the love birds. They immediately let go of each other and looked away, blushing. 

"Woah, what's with the atmosphere? Did you two did something before we come?" said Suga, teasing.

"ANI!!" the both of them said, almost shouting.

Kai and Hyoyeon suddenly come in, startling them.

"Woah, what's with the atmosphere?" Kai said, repeating Suga's sentence.

"Well that's what I said few seconds ago before you guys come in"

"Anyways, go warm up and we'll be teaching you guys a new cheography" said Hyoyeon.

They then start to warm uo together with Nana taking the lead of the warm up today.

Jungkook can't help but to always steal glances at Nana. Nana noticed but she just ignored and focused on warming up.

Jin noticed the tension between both of them.

"Oh boy. Let's anticipate more dramas coming up" he whispered to himself.

~V's POV~

HURRAY. It's dance lesson now. I'm so excited to meet Nana.

Just as me and the rest of BTS (except Jungkook. We didn't know where this went to) walked in, I spot Nana and Jungkook together, looking awkward and their face are like tomato.

Now there, I seriously don't like this feeling. Nana is mine okay. Kim Nana is mine.

Jungkook kept on stealing glances at Nana. She seems to notice it but ignored him. That's right Nana.

Jungkook doesn't belong to you, I do. This kid is getting into some serious trouble with me after this.


[A/N]: HEY GUYSSS !! I'm so sorry for the very late update becuase my schedule is very tight with dance practises & training for preparing a musical I'm in. I get out of my house early in the morning and reach home late at night. I work during weekends so yeah, no rest for me :((

BUT the musical is over now and I'm free !!! :D

I hope you guys love this chapter. Do comment, subscribe & upvote :)

xoxo, _KpopLuver_