First Day Of School

Complicated

[A/N]: The words in red means that they are talking in English .


 

~Your POV~

'YAHHH !! Kim Nana ! You're gonna be so late !' I heard mom yell before invading my room and proceed to slap my legs . Hard .

'OWW MOM' I then looked at my alarm clock .

It haven't even rang , why is mom making such a fuss ?

'Mom , it's only 6am . There's still a lot of time'

'6 your head ! ITS ALREADY 7AM FOR GOD'S SAKE'

'MWO' I quickly grab my phone and check .

'OMMA WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?'

I then quickly take a shower . It took me 15 minutes and I still have to ride the bus to school and it will take 30 min ! First day of school gone wrong . I still have to collect my class schedule and search for my class in that enormous school .

~50 min later~

I finally arrived and head of to the office to collect my schedule .

'Annyeong haseyo . Kim Nana imnida . It's my first day of school here .' I bowed .

I collected my schedule and looked at it .

8am-10am ; Japanese
10am-11am ; English
11am-12pm ; Korean
12pm-2pm ; Break Time
2pm-4pm ; Singing
4pm-5pm ; Dancing

If you guys are wondering why the schedule is like this is because the school I'm going in is Seoul School Of The Arts . This school focuses on our talent for singing and/or dancing and since there's a high chance that we got to be idols if we attend this school , we have to learn the three most important language in the school which is English , Japanese and Korean . I major in english , korean and dancing so that's why there's 1 hour while my singing and japanese is 2 hour . My purpose for going into this school is not because that I want to be an idol but it's because of dancing and well , my dad own this school . I'll tell you more about my family background another time .

Now , back to the story .

Once I look up on my schedule , I immediately rushed to where the classrooms are and why is this school so BIG ?!

Without me noticing , I accidentally bumped into a person , a guy to be specific . My schedule dropped and before I could pick it up , the guy pick up for me .

'Thank you and I'm so sorry for bumping into you , I'm seriously busy looking for my class because this school is like so big and-'

I immediately stopped when I notice the guy looking at me weirdly and I noticed I'm talking in English . And I immediately talked in Korean .

'Oh , mianhae . But can you help me ? I'm having japanese lesson now but I'm new so I dont know where's my classroom'

and the guy looked relieved .

'Japanese ? I'm having japanese lesson too right now . Follow me . And don't worry , the teacher usually comes a little bit late'

omg his voice is so- wait what am I thinking .

Anyways , we immediately went to our classroom , and it was super awkward so I walked behind him instead of beside him .

We finally reached and the teacher just arrived .

I walked towards the teacher while the guy went to his seat .

'Eo ? Are you Kim Nana?'

I just bowed my head .
'Alright class ! We have a new student here!'

'Annyeong haseyo . Kim Nana imnida . I came from America but I'm Korean . Please do take care of me and I hope we can be friends'

and I showed my eye smile .

The boys whistled .

'Alright , quiten down . Nana-sshi , I'm Ms Hwang , your english teacher . Since there's only one sit available , go and sit at the back , beside Jungkook . Jungkook-sshi , please do guide her eo ?'

So the guy earlier was Jungkook ?

I just went to my seat and got glares from the group of girls around Jungkook . I just ignored them and Ms Hwang continued with her lesson .

~Rriingg~

Finally , class ended and it's our 10 min break before our next class starts . Jungkook went out of class and the group of girls stick to him and they kept on squealing .

Urgh , gross .

'Hey there ! My name's Jane . Let's be friends !'

a pretty girl came to me and shove out her hand .

'You can speak english too ? That's cool . So I no need to always speak Korean . Speaking in Korean is just too fustrating for me and yeah let's be friends!' I said excitedly and accepted her hand .

'Your cute' she giggled .

I just blushed from her comment .


Hey guys ! 1st chapter up ! Like finally . Hope you guys liked it ! Do upvote , subscribe and comment ! 

LOVE YA'LL :*

xoxo , _KpopLuver_