Miss-Not-To-Mess-With

My Love Story

By my shocked face, you can obviuosly tell that, well, I'm shocked! The moment I step into class I saw the boys looking at me and then to someone infront of them that caught their attention. That's not all what I noticed. All the students were hooked up on something or someone infront of them.

I heard an obnoxious female voice echoing in the classroom. Her voice was damn freaking loud. My eardrums felt like bursting into bits. I turned my head to where everyone was looking. What I saw blew my ing mind.

On the whiteboard wrote 'PARK YOONJAE'. What's shocking? Photos of me and Luhan together was distributed to all the students in the classroom. That's not all though, they even stick the photos on the board. What's interesting was what they wrote about me.

 

-  -playgirl  -y

-fake  -ty  -ugly

-doesn't deserve Luhan   -plastic

 

My mind was blown away instantly. Thoese weren't even half what they wrote about me. As I got to my seat, Yerin handed me the photos of Luhan and I. Woah! They even got the picture of me and Luhan trying to get intimate. Well not making out but just a pecks. But things were about to get more interesting. On every piece of photo, behind it were words. Useless words. About me. Being apart the illuminati team to get Luhan.

What the is going on?

I flipped a few more pictures. Each of them was about me. They were writing facts about me. Facts that I have dated over a hundred men. Facts that states I had the 'it' word with Luhan.

I swear if things get more ed up I'm gonna explode.

It's not that I was sad of embarassed or anything. Everyone know that Luhan and I are a couple. Some students did more disguisting things than us. Anyway, I wasn't even humilliated, come on. I'm just ridiculously pissed off! I tried to calm myself dwon doing breathing excersices. I didn't wanna lose it more than this. I have my limits. If you cross my limits I'm definitely gonna cross your ing limits too. I told you before and I'm not gonna repeat it again. Don't challenge me."

So as you all can see, Park Yoonjae is a complete ! She doesn't need Luhan in her life, She is just playing with him. Don't be a victim, boys! Join us! Anti-Park Yoonjae! You will definitely not regret it!" The girl said. What was amusing was that she was standing on top of a chair just to get attention because she was just way too short. She was definitely not from this class. Too short to even get in.

Suddenly a familiar voice caught my ears.

It was that earlier on. And by the looks of it she was definitely smirking in victory. She was giving an 'I won' look ily.

As soon as I thought they were done with all the bull, that started talking proudly.

"Feast your eyes! For the truth about her. The tha-"

That's it. You pissed me off. You definitely pissed me off.

"Yoon-ahh~calm down. Don't let that get to you. Kepp cool." Yerin said trying to console me.

"That better stop talking." I gritted my teeth.

"JaeJae, calm down. Don't let it get to you. I don't wanna recall what happenned last time. I don't wanna lose my bestfriend anymore. Please don-" Sehun tried to finnish his sentence before being rudely interupted.

"Well, well. Looks like someone is trying to calm down from embarassment." She said with a rather unfamilliar, no, familliar y tone.

"Get. The. . Away."

Author P.O.V

The girl was taken aback by her actions. She was speechless. The EXO boys were all pale to death. People around her didn't even dare to steal a gaze. They know that when you were growling like that you were furious. Oh yeah, fun fact. The two es were new and their gang members were too. That's the mistake. No one told them to never mess with EXO. Some students in the class this year was actually the witneses of what happened the day 'it' happen. The battle of schools. Let's get deeper into the incident, shall we?

 

Flashback.....

 

Luhan P.O.V

 

"I'M GETTING LUNCH BOX FOR LUNCH!!!" I yawned loudly as class had just ended.

"Yo guys, what's that?!" A student exclaimed.

"Dude, we gotta check it out!" Another one  said.

"Woah dude, Catfight!" A male student said as he got up from his seat. Geez what's happening?

*beep

I turned my phone and it imediately shows as picture of Yoonie pecking my cheek. Ahh~sweet memory.

"Dude, this is ed up! We gotta stop her" Tao said looking concerned and shocked? Why?

"Oh man. We gotta jet now." Lay said with a serious tone. That rarely happens.

"What're you guys talking about? Who is 'her'?" I asked sounding like a lost puppy.

"Check your phone. Prepare yourself first." Chen replied.

"Come on, check it while we head there. Right now someone is gonna get in trouble." Lay pants while running to somewhere only they know.

I just followed his lead and played along. The only her we all cared about was none other than my Yoonie. But I doubt she will get into trouble. No way. But she did skipped class this morning and it was definitely not her type to skip classes.

Until I checked my phone.

My Line received countless videos from different people. All the videos showed the school hall. And it's this school hall. I was afraid of clicking the video but I had to. I need to know what's going on. As I pressed 'play' the video was shaky. The person was running when recording. The video also recorded all sorts of squeals and whines that belongs to a girl. I didn't care about it. Probably some fangirls of ours. But the sound didn't stop. It went on and on.

"What the heck is this?" I mumbled to myself.

A minute into the video the person finally stopped running and reveal a huge number of crowds gathering around the 'topic'.

Then I stopped on my tracks and the guys did too. Isn't this the same location the person recorded the scene?

"Move!" Lay shouted.

"Get out of the way!" Kris followed.

The moment I realized it we were all started pushing the crowd to see what was going on. Boys or girl didn't count I need to see this.

 

Author P.O.V

When the boys reached the centre, it was too late. Splatters of blood was on lockers and floors. And out revealed...

An outraged Yoonjae.

She shoved the girl to the crowd, grabbing her harshly, pulling her back from the crowd, punching her already broken face.

She was so furious that her sight was completely blocked and concentrated only on the girl. Her eyes showed nothing but complete anger while her face and ears were red to the touch.

She grabbed the girl and cornered her to the edge of the wall while constantly moving her fist back and forth aiming her face. was moving but it seems as no sound was even produced. She was so damned pissed that she didn't even care about the crowd surrounding her.

The girl's face was all bruised up and torn apart thanks to Yoonjae's rapid punching. She couldn't even opened her eyes properly due to the bad swelling sensation. The victim was trembling in pain. She was begging for her to stop. Being the pissed her, she didn't give a damn about her begging. She was blinded by hatred and anger so much.

Luhan was horrified by the scene. His mouth was slightly ajar. Eyes were big as marbles. No one moved an inch. Too shocking to process. But what caught his attention was the girl she was punching. He knew her. He knew her all along.

"Ai Lin."

 

Luhan P.O.V

My brain was finding it hard to process the scene. She was hurting Ai Lin. The girl who was has a huge crush on me in China. Why was she here? Did her family moved here? How did she know where I was schooling? More importantly, how did this happen?

"Yoonjae, stop it!!" Lay shouted while jogging towards her.

I finally regained consciousness and started running towards her and stop the fight,

"JaeJae, stop what're you doing!! Your gonna kill her!!!" I yelled while trying to loosen her grip of Ai Lin. Let me just say, being an MMA fighter, Yoonjae is ridiculously strong.

"....." constant beating.

"C'mon this isn't you! Get a grip!" Lay practically yelled trying to break them up. She didn't even bother looking and continued her punching session.

"Luhan op-." *whines "help" *yelp "me!!!" Ai Lin begged using every ounce of her energy left.

" you!! You're not worth calling him 'oppa'!!" Yoonjae shouted back. I thought her first words supposed to be something kind but oh well.

"Opp-" *grunts "she's hur-" *yelp "-ting me!!" Dude, when she told you to shut up, just shut up.

"Shut you're mouth!! Just ing shut it!!!!" Yoonie screamed.

I used my strength to pull her back and leaned her on the wall. I wanted to confront her about this but then I saw hot tears flowing down her reddened face.

"Yoonie~why?"

"Let me go! She deserve to die!! She needs to suffer!! She's a ing maniac!!!!!!!!" she shouted while using her strength to push me away.

I looked at Lay to ask for help who was crouching down to Ai Lin. I gave him a 'what should I do sign'.

He replied back by giving a silent 'take her away' look. I sighed before I took her away to an empty classroom and locked the door.

*sobs

"Yoonie~tel me what's wrong, babe?" I looked into her wattery eyes and went close to her face. Gently caressing it.

"L-Luhan, you shouldn't stop me. You should've let me go." She cried. My top weakness was seeing her cry. It really pains me to see her that way. If I am responsible that would be worse.

"Wae? Please tell me, I beg you. This is not who you are." I replied calmly as I wiped her tears away.

"Sorry. B-but I can't tell you" *sobs

"Please. We can work everything out and forget this ever happened. Don't you want that?"

"I don't wanna make you worried." She said taking her breath at every word.

"You are worrying me right now. That girl was seriously looking horible and you still chose to ignore her pain." I frowned.

"She has no right to call you her oppa!!!" Finnaly she bursted. She leaned her back on the wall and slowly went down on the floor. I went down and sit infront of her. She was hiding her face from me. I don't know why but I don't like it.

"C'mon, she's just a fangirl. Sh-"

"No. You don't understand." Yoonie, what don't I understand. Baby please tell me now.

"Then tell me so that I can understand. Did she provoked you? Tell me, jagi~" I whined.

"She told me the truth." Truth? What truth?

"Yoonie, I never lie to you and you know that right? You know better than anyone else. I love you and I trust you." 

"I know." *sobs "But it's not about lying." She said sounding more better.

"What is it then?" I said with a smile.

"I can't tell you." JaeJae, why are you being like this? Why can't you tell me? Don't you trust me enogh?

"Huh? Why? Ju-"

"Please don't force me. I'm already in my worst mood right now and the last person I don't wanna be annoyed by is you." Haish, guess I need to try next time.

"Well, when you're calm and ready to tell me, don't hesitate. I am ready anytime." I said giving her my incouraging voice.

"I don't know. Maybe there will be a time I should tell you about this but not now. We're still 14 and I don't wanna let you lose your focus thinking about 'it'."

"It's ok, babe. I'll wait. But for now can you look at me? Why do you keep looking down? Am I that scary?" I asked kindly

"...." and the silent treatment.

"Babe, c'mon. Don't keep sulking. I don't like it." I had to be honest I really didn't like it when she sulked. I don't like her ignoring-my-face mood at all. It makes me sulk and frown.

"I'm too embarassed." She replied still avoiding my eyes.

"Don't be rediculous. I fell for you not for your looks. As long as we love each other I'm not gonna care how you look or wear." I said sincerely. 

She started to tilt her head up a bit. A part of her face was covered by her hair.

"What's to be embarassed of? You look beautiful as always."

I wanted to see her whole face so I manually tucked her hair.

"Yoonie, w-what happened to your face?!" I ask worriedly as a bruise was stamped on her face.

"See? I told you." she looked down. Thinking that she looks horible or something.

I started to feel my blood boil. Who did this? Who did this to Yoonie? Who did this to my girl?!

"Who. Did. This" I growled lowly.

"..." And she wasn't replying. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down from the anger I feel within me.

"Look, I get the fact that you don't wanna tell me what happened you and that girl. But I won't let this one slide as well. Tell me now or best believe I'm gonna find that punk and rip his face apart and I'm not joking." My voice was deep and shaky when I tried talking to her. I have a good temper. But when somebody hurts the people that I love and and care for. Haha, Be Prepared.

"Please calm down, jagi. I won't tell you if you won't." *sigh

I tried to hide my emotion by just smiling a little and think about positive things for a while. It worked though, I was in the middle of LuYoon Paradise.

"It was that girl."

"Ai Lin" We both pronounced her name.

I took a big huge breath. That wear girl dare to hurt my jagi? This is daebak. She has really grown since the last time I met her. Now I get why she lost her patience. If a guy did that to me, so help me I will return the favour but with twice the strength. But that didn't really explain why she would charge at her like that right? There must be a reasonable explaination. I just couldn't figure it out just yet.

"Luhan?" She called my name sweetly. I could already feel the adrenaline in my body when she said that.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad? Your face is heating up." Yoonie~my face is red because of you who called my name so sweetly and lovingly.

"Just tell me one thing. How hard did she do it and how many times." Then I could feel the rush of anger inside again. I sounded kinda calm but deep down. Vengence is waiting.

"If I told you, what would you do?"

"Honestly I'm trying my best to calm myself down. So if you must know, I will hunt her down, meet up with her and after that I will let fate decide should I repay the favour or not. But it kinda looks like you've already done it for me, so thanks." I said as I pecked her cheeks.

*scoffs "You're still the Luhan I know. Good temper but actually dangerous. Anyway, for a weakling like her it was hard and she hit me 5 times before I exploded and raged on her. Promise me you won't ever soften up on her. Scare her. Intimidate her. But stay away at least 10 feet from her. Remember that you are not her friend or oppa or sunbae. Keep in mind that she's a crazy old hag that I beat up. Don't ask. Just believe me.

"Ok babe. I will believe you even at worlds end."

 

End

 

Author P.O.V 

Luhan ended up finding out where Ai Lin was schooling. It was their school's rivals. High Institution of Seoul or H.I.S. He ended up going there with the EXO boys and almost caused a rucus. Luckily the guys were there to stop him before he went crazy trying to hunt Ai Lin down. But the guys of H.I.S wasn't pleased with Luhan's doing so they argued a bit and decided to make a war between the two schools. Everytime when their school faces H.I.S they will always try to beat them. They sometimes ended up winning but sometimes losing. Up until now, the pact between the two top school in Korea hasn't been broken yet. Well thank Lord it's not broken otherwise hockey sticks, baseball bats and other weapons are gonna clash together. The only thing that could break the pact was if a member from any school should to beat up the competitor alone, it will be take in as a sign of war wether or not it was accidental or not. But as years past, Luhan still couldn't get the pieces right. He was still confused. How long until she was gonna tell him about the susposed 'lie'?