Sadness

My Love Story

Luhan P.O.V

She really does love me...she said she trust me and she said would kill herself just for me..which made everything harder than it already is. YoonJae was the best thing that ever happen to me but she is also one of the saddest thing that could ever happen to me. 

*door was opened

"Guys, you know what? Your dad said we all were going to eat chinese...so I suggest you kids better hurry up Ok?" YoonJae's mom told us while putting on her necklace

"Ahh Ok mom, got it. Luhan has to bathe now so, close the door would ya?"

"What is happening today? Everyone looks like they just finished crying everytime I walk into a situation. Are you kids really Ok? I am getting really worried, do you know that?" her mom said with a voice that is full of concern and curiosity. Not to mention her eyebrows met at the center.

"Mom, it's just like what Baekhyun said Ok? The past is in the past so just let it be it already." she replied while I was busy getting into the shower.

"Luhan. Tell me what happened today. Did EXO had a fight? Is Kai causing problems or is it Sehun?" her mom asked me 

"Well..uhh.." I couldn't think of anything to reply to her. What is wrong with me? I need to think fast. But what to say? I looked at YoonJae for a little hope that she will back me up but sadly she ignored me and just went into her wardrobe leaving me and her mom alone. Thank you for that. You just bailed me. 

"Young man, I don't have much time. Tell me the truth now." she said with a voice that was quite provoking actually. Wow..women has a lot of voices rather than men do.

"Well i-it's just that we were all bumed out that we couldn't make option one possible. And well..even if we are rebels, we couldn't except the fact that we just to death. And about Kai he said that he just couldn't take the heat anymore so he left." Phew great lie Luhan. 

"See? Doesn't it fells great to have just let it all out? So is that why you all were emotional just now? I get that you couldn't procedd with option one, but honey that's just how life is. Just don't call yourselves that. It is a really disgrace having someone said that but what is done couldn't be undone." 

I let out a chuckle. I was relieved she didn't ask too many questions. Then it hit me. I told to myself that I need to ask her about this. I just have to before I will leave my YoonJae alone.

"Ommanie, before I get ready I need to ask you this question. Wait no. I must ask you this question."

"What is it dearest? Is it about my YoonJae?" her mom asked while she took a seat on her bed beside me.

"Do you ever think about her marriage?" I asked. To be honest I was really scared to ask all of these questions without YoonJae beside me holding my hand.

"Ahh.of course I do. Isn't it obvious who I want her to marry?" I felt happy yet I felt as if something in me just break into pieces.

"What if I did something that will probably make her hate me with her life? What if I did something that is so cruel that she would hurt herself both physically and mentally. What if she doesn't want to see me anymore even though she and I both knew we still love each other?" 

"What are you talking about, Luhan? Why are you saying all these stuff that will never happen?"

As soon as I wanted to answer her, I heard YoonJae was done changing. Ahh this is such a bad timing!

"Oh um..nothing. I just wanted to ask you that. But not to worry. I'm just you know umm..m-making sure that you didn't lose your faith in me." I said with a faint smile. Ok one lie wouldn't hurt right?

"Oh umm...Ok then.." she awkwardly left the room after that incident. YoonJae came out dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans, a black V-neck Tshirt and a denim jacket.

"Even the simplest clothes you put on, you stil look beautiful. Remember that, Ok?" I said as I passed by her and gently pck her forehead.

She let out a sigh followed by a small smile on her face. Maybe to other people she looks ugly but to me she looks like a goddess. Well maybe not a goddess let's be real here. But instaed the most beautiful girl that was ever borned.

Without a minute to lose, I went in the bathroom. I striped myself and the shower head. Ahh...the water is without a doubt relaxing.

 

1 hour later...

We arrived at the 5 star restaurant thats called 'Hokkien'. I ordered some KungPao chicken since it was my favourite food. I noticed that her mom kept looking at me everytime she gets a chance. I started to feel uneasy and decided to head to the restroom. I looked the mirror as my reflection showed nothng but a boy who was having an emotional breakdown. I started to wash my face with cold water just to make me numb for a while. It kinda did it's job but I still felt no difference. I still felt depressed. Ahhh! Xi Luhan! Don't be like this! You promised to show YoonJae your strong side. Don't break that promise again! I started to feel more motivated and more pumped up. I gathered up my manliness and decided to face the world. 

"Luhan-shii..what took you so long? Your food is getting colder and colder. Come on, let me feed you." 

She scooped me a spoonful of rice with some pieces of chicken. I didn't want her arm to get tired so I just ate it. She continued to feed me more and more until my plate was almost clean.

"YoonJae..I can eat by myself you know? Besides, you still have some noodle left on your plate." I said with a pout.

Without saying a word she just kissed my pout and whispered to me

"It's Ok, I want to see you healthy and cheerful and a little chubby instead of a skinny and limpy Luhan. Now. Say Ahhh" She said with a sweet smile that only she could do.

 

It is now 11. The members started the video chat with only 12 people. Obviuously Kai refused to participate soo I decided to take matters in my own hands. I told the members that I was gonna play a game first so that I could buy some time with Kai. I Line and luckily he was online. Our chat went a little something like this.

 

Ya Kai ahh...The members want to start the video chat with you. Pabo-ahh eodiya???!!

I don't wanna join your group chat..just stay away from me...don't talk to me. I'm just a mistake.

Ya paboya! Be serious here! We all forgave you a longggggg time ago..haish you idiot. Stop acting like a child and forget what has happen already.

Message sent 5 minutes ago

Ya Kim Kai! Don't ignore me you son of a . Reply to me!!!

Message sent 3 minutes ago

Ya Im sorry ok???Just reply back to tell me you are alive!!!!

Message sent 6 minutes ago

Ara ara. You want to be alone right? Fine. I will give you time. But please stop thinking about the past and just focus on the present already!

 

So that happened. To be honest I was quite sad that he tought that this was all his fault. I decided to just follow the others and video call them...We all got the plan all set. We were gonna break in at 2 a.m. by tommorow. Suho told us to gather all the necessary tools to take it down. I was incharge of security. Lay, Sehun and Kai was supposed to be in charge of taking care of all the broken woods. YoonJae was incharge of hacking in the school's CCTV. D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun was incharge of taking that hangout down piece by piece. The others need follow my instructions and just keep a lookout for security guards.

It was 1. We ended the video chat and decided to hit they hay. We both got ready for bed and everything else. I lay down on the bed while thinking of the plan. 

"Stop thinking about it and just sleep. You need your energy." And with that she kissed my lips and layed her head on my chest.

I pulled her closer gently. I was admiring her beauty as she was falling asleep. Not realizing how sleepy I was I fell asleep. 

 

4.15 A.M

I couldn't breathe! My body was no where in my control. I start to grasp for a breath anyway I could. My chest was moving up and down roughly and it woke YoonJae up.

"Oppa! What's wrong?! W-What should I do?!!"

I couldn't say anything. I started coughing and hacking. I got up and kneeled down on the bed. It was feeling better but then hell strike upon me again... I started to feel worse than before! *cough...

"Oppa!!!! Please be strong! I will call the ambulance!" I stopped her before she could reach her phone.

"*grasp *hack. N-no...D-Don't call.... them....*grasp...plea....se" I said as as felt light headed.

"No oppa!! I am going to call them now!!!"

"N-no! Don't! I-I told you...I...I...*cough...was not...going to s-show you my weak s-side!" 

"Oppa you are probably gonna get worse!!"

"I don't *grasp" I held her hand hard before I finnished my sentence "I...will n-never *hack....show you...*grasp...my w-weak side!"

Just as she went for a phone I finnaly felt better. I could breathe again...Finally...