Our Favourite Maknae

My Love Story

Your P.O.V

It was almost 8 now and everyone just decided to gave up and just decided to detroy it the unawesome way.

"Guys, lets just go back home and just video chat later on. *yawns. Besides, it wouldn't be hard to just go to school at midnight and sneak in." Suho said while stretching his body.

"Yeah since we've done it like what? A billion times? By the way, sorry to let you guys down if any of you wanted to do option 1. I feel your pain, brothers....and sister." Kris said while putting his sweet chuckle on his cold city guy face.

"Well we tried our best and that's all that matters, right guys?" said a guy named D.O.

"Ew, dude no. Don't go gay on us." Luhan said while making a disgusted face at D.O.

"Yeah, dude we ! EXO shouldn't be this way. We all should be the cool kids that will walk around the world carrying the most awesome achievement in the history of ing man kind! But now? We couldn't even live like a rebel anymore. We are just th.." I was cut off by Kai saying..

"*gasp. Don't you dare say that word Park Yoon Jae! Don't you dare say that low class word to EXO! Don't you even dare say it!"

"Or what? You know that what she was about to say was true! I bet you are thinking about that right now Kai! Just admit it already! Just say it!" Sehun replied while raising his voice up to Kai.

"Wah, our maknae Sehun has really learned to grow up manly. But get this, if you were to be called that word, what will you feel? Huh?! *touches Sehun's chin.  Stay out from the grown ups talk, shrimp." Kai's response shocked us all when he said it with full of seriousness.

"Yah!!! Jugullae?! Oh?!! Wanna take this outside?!" Woah. It's so scary to see our Sehun get mad like that. Is he really serious though? Are they gonna fight with each other?

"Do you?" Kai said while closing in to Sehun's face while putting on a smirk on his face.

"YAH!! GUYS!!! CUT THE OUT!!! BOTH YOU IDIOTS ARE THE SAME AS WHAT YOONJAE WAS GONNA SAY!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU GUYS A LESSON?! IF I FIND OUT ANY ONE OF YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER, YOU'RE OUT FROM EXO! ARA?!!" 

Woah this is getting crazier man I thought to myself. Did Suho, SUHO, said that? Maybe I shouldn't have opened my mouth just now. Ahhhh! me and my stupid mouth!!!

"Guys, just say sorry already!! Don't spoil EXO's name! Kai, YOU are older than Sehun. You should act more responsible and show him a good example!" D.O. said while giving Kai an old pat on the back.

"OK fine. You know what? I should'nt raise my voice at you all. I'm sorry hyungs and noona." Sehun said while bowing to us and handing his hand out to Kai.

"I'm sorry too guys. I should'nt say that to both of you nor to anyone of EXO. So yeah, hope you guys take this day as the lesson of the day. And don't hate me OK?" Suho said while putting on a little smile on his face.

"So, what's it gonna be Kai?" Luhan asked with his soft voice.

"Guys I'm sorry, I can't do this." And with that, Kai stormed off and grabbed his bag. Leaving Sehun hanging.

The room was once silent again but this time the bad type of silent. Haish...it's all my fault! I started to feel guilty again. I start to blame myself with everything. I let out a silent sob so that no one especially Luhan will notice.

 

Luhan P.O.V
 

Wow. What a day. Everyone was speechless. Even the loud Baekhyun and Chanyeol was speechles to death. Actuallly this was partly YoonJae's fault for bringing that topic up but obviously that will make her hurt more than she is now if I told her that. I kinda feel bad for Sehun too but atleast he said sorry. Kai's the one who has problems right now.

*sobs

Huh? Did I heard a sob from someone? I looked at YoonJae because she is probably blaming herself now. Eh?? She looks fine to me. I took a look around again. No body. Hmmm...maybe I just heard the plastic bags blown by the wind.

*sobs

Ehh?! Who is sobbing right now. I knew it was not the plastic bags this time because there were no plastic bags at that time.

*sobs

There it is again!

*sobs

And again!!

*sobs

And again!!! OK who is sobbing?! It''s freaking the soul out of me!!

*sobs *sobs *sobs *sobs

OK this is freaking me out here! Who the hell is sobbing? YoonJae too looks confused as I am.

*sobs

Then everyone turned their heads to Tao who was looking down. 

*sobs

"What?" Tao said 

*sobs

This time it sounds like from Sehun's  direction

*sobs

Yeap I was right. Everyone turned their heads to Sehun who was crying heavily. I guess our maknae had handled to much today.

 

Sehun P.O.V

H-hyung.... w-why did you do that to me? *sobs Hyung I-I'm sorry for saying that to you.....I'm actually very affraid of you, h-hyung....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I know you feel the same way too...Kai ahhh....why won't you accept my apology just n-now? I'm heartbroken hyung...I'm really hurt...I pounded my chest because I couldn't handle the pain that was in my heart now.

"S-Sehun ahh...stay strong ok? Kai doesn't meant what he say to you just now, OK? Kai himself is under a lot of pressure...But don't hold any grudge on him OK? Just keep on asking for forgiveness from him. I'm sure he will forgive you. All you can do now is pray for him, OK?" 

What YoonJae noona said was right...I should just keep asking for forgiveness and pray for the best. I know Kai was stressed out too from the pressure he is receiving at home...But still...will he really accept my apology?

And with that everyone cried. Chanyeol cried the hardest since he was Kai's number one fan.

"S-Sehunie..." Woah...Chanyeol hyung is really hugging me now? Why does it feel so good? Why do I want it more? Why do I want him to hug me longer?

"Come on guys! Let's give our favourite maknae a huge family hug!" Chanyeol hyung said while still hugging m-me.

Everyone started hugging me after that....No matter where I look, everyone was crying. I love this feeling. Everyone seems to care about each other more than what I could explain. This feeling of being together. I love you EXO. Now I can say we are truly One.

 

Kai P.O.V

I was still at YoonJae's mansion. I couldn't bear to leave them all hanging just like that...why did I walk out on them when they need me the most? Why did I bailed them. Why did I left my favourite maknae speechless?

I stood up to see what they were up to through the window. To my surprise everyone started crying...I-I've never seen them like this before...We really do care about each others feeling..I-I've never been so touched in my whole life...*sobs...ahhh why am I crying? Eh? Chanyeol is hugging Sehun..ahhhh...I wish I could hug Sehun now....Wait a minute..Chanyeol is saying something...everyone is starting to hug each other now...Wahhh...I wish I could be part of that

Ahhh...snap out of it! I need to get home before they see me...

 

Your P.O.V

The hugging ceremony ended...awww I-I wish we could just hug each other forever! *sobs...ahhh finally...crying feels good for once...

"Kay, ummm guys lets go..It's late and I don't wanna go back late at night."

Ahh Suho yaa...why did you ruin the moment?!

"Yeap it is getting late, come on let's go" Chen said as he cooly grabbed his bag.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs...Guess what? It was mom.

"Ahh..you boys are leaving now?" mom asked.

"Nde..ommanie..it's late now and we don't want to bother you guys anymore" Lay said while wiping his tears away.

"Why does it look like you all just finnished crying? And where is Kai? Did he leave?"

"Well..let's just say the past is in the past and yes, Kai left a while ago." Baekhyun replied.

"Ahhh...ok. I understand completely. Well uhh..you kids should get home before it gets really dark."

"Nde, we'll get going now..Bye!" Xiumin said while bowing his head.

Everyone did the same thing and say their goodbyes..Well except Luhan.

"Luhan oppa..don't you wanna go home?" I asked while grabing his hand.

"I told my parents I will live here tonight since I brought my uniform. By the way, my clothes are still in your wardrobe right?" Luhan asked me sweetly.

"Nde, oppa" I said as I kissed his beautiful lips

"Well you kids better go get a shower cause dinner will be ready in an hour."

"Nde, omma."

 

 

 

So is it good yet? hehe.

I  hope it is hehe.