The

My Love Story

During every morning, Luhan and I always cycle to school together and grab some hoddeok. Our parents actually offered us to buy a car or maybe even ask our driver to take us to school. Luhan suggested about the cycling and well obviously I accepted and agreed to his suggestion. To be honest, I want to to disagree with his suggestion but you know, it just when I was too immature and I was still too happy and excited when we officially became couples. but I didn't say I regretted it though. Now I was happy I made the choice.

I wore my beanie to school today because it's so comfy. I was still in a mental breakdown state since it happened but I didn't want to show it. it was too heartbreaking to think about. I barely even had an hour of sleep just thinking about it.

"Ya paliwa! its cold out here! Luhan said you usually come out this time!"

Did I hear that right? Wasn't it Chanyeols voice? How could it be?I don't expect them to come over. Wait! Did I ask them to come over? I don't think so. Ahh! Luhan!

"Park Yoonjae! We are gonna freeze to death if you don't come out right now!"

Yeap that's Channie alright.

*beep

From: Hyung Yixing^^

 

Nae dongsaeng, eodiya? *pouts

We are all waiting outside.....

It's cold...

 

Aww...they're waiting for me!

I quickly took my teal colored scarf and head out.

"Ya, there she is! Eodiya?! It's cold out here!"

Before I reply him, I took my scarf and wrapped it around Lay's neck.

"None for us? We're cold too you know." Suho said while getting on his red bike.

"Sorry guys. Didn't expect ALL of you to be here." I said while hoping on Lay's bike.

"Are you comfortable? Thanks for the scarf." Lay asked me softly.

I smiled and said 

"Yeah, your bike is super comfortable by the way."

"Glad you like it. Now come on, buckle up."

As soon as I was getting confortable, Baekhyun said something.

"Well Luhan ORDERED us to accompany you to school and we didn't wanna let you cycle alone to school, so yeah. This happen. Sorry for not telling you though." I didn't wanna think about Luhan right now so I just kept quiet during the whole ride. 

I ignored the deadly silence around me. And I guess they all sense the awkward atmosphere around me too.

"So where's the place Luhan said you guys always went for hoddeok?" Kris said breaking the awkwardness.

"Over there. See the red small stall? Down the hill?"

"You mean that red stall and that ahjumma?"

"Nope. Its the one next to it."

As we were going down the hill, I tighten my grip around Lay's waist. I fell like the ground was welcoming my face at any time.

"Scared aren't you?" Lay asked while chuckling cutely.

"Huh? Aniyo! What are you talking about!" I said trying to hide my embarassness with a loud voice.

"So you don't mind if we.."

"If we what?" I asked

"Go a little faster!" He said as he crank up the speed.

"Yah! Lay! Are you crazy?! Slow down now!!"

"Not until you admit you're scared." He replied as he slowed down a bit.

"Fine! I was scared OK!"

"Then why did you hug my waist tightly?" He ask and grinned

"Haish! Because it made me feel safe OK?" 

Lay was now smiling widely after what I said. He looks like a boy who got to play with his new toy.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That if you are scared you will hug my waist more tightly? Seriously if I know this is your response if being scared I should do it more frequently."

"What? Why! Do you want me to lose my grip and fall? I could be called tumbelina because I won't stop tumbling down this hill!" 

"So that you will hug me more. Do you know that since you dated Luhan, you barely hug me anymore. I miss your hugs you know that? I longed for this moment. Actually I'm jealous of Luhan. He could easily earn your warm hugs just like that! Sometimes I wish I was Luhan."

"..." I just kept quiet. I didn't know what to response.

"Don't just keep quiet. I don't wanna feel awkward around you."

"..." I still kept quiet.

 

We all stop by the stall and parked our bikes. The smell of fresh hoddeok during winter is divine.

"Ahjumma! 12 hoddeok please! And also by 1.30 please make 3 more!" I said to the ahjumma that sells the hoddeok.

"Ahh..Yoonjae ahh...where's Luhan? And are all these boys your friends? She asked with a cheeky smile.

" Nde, ahjumma. By the way, where's Sojin?"

"Haish. That girl caught a cold yesterday. Pity her. She suddenly started sneezing and coughing nonstop. Even I couldn't sleep! She was making too much noise! The weather is bringing bad luck to her."

"Well the weather didn't bring bad luck to her only." I said sadly while giving a forcefully smile.

 

"OK here you are. 12 000 won dear."

"Guys pay up! I'm not gonna pay for you guys." I said

"Well actually, Luhan gave us money to buy it for all of us. He didn't wanna let you waste your money on us so he handed me the money. So here." Xiumin said while giving me the money.

"Nah it's OK. I change my mind. I will pay for it. Just ggive me the money and I'll return it to him."

I was feeling touch by his actions. It felt. Good.

"I wish I could, but he told me to use his money no matter what. He insisted. Owh and he told me to say 'don't worry. Just accept it OK?' Those are his actual words by the way."

"Well then umm...j-just keep the money. I don't wanna spend his money. Just keep it to yourself and don't tell him about this."

"I don't plan to lie to my best friend and you know it. Please just accept the money. Seriously I hate lying."

"Fine." Times like this you should just give up.

 

At School ~

In the classroom, I obviously sit next to my , Yerin. Pssh. Duh.

Luhan on the other hand sat behind me while Sehun sat beside him. We all sat behind the classroom either on the second last row or the last row. It was our routine.

We still had 30 minutes to spare, so we decided to chat. Maybe you don't know this but we are all ulzangs. Kingka and Queenka. But we were not they typical kind. We were different. But if you really pissed on of us off. We will not ruin your entire life but instead, embarrass you. Like seriously. Embarrass you.

It happened a few times. Who am I kidding, it happens all the time when we were in junior high. We were bullied and threatened all together, you name it. We told teachers about it but they were ing s. They kept asking us to report to them if it happen again. Each and every ing time, the culprits always ended up getting detention, spanked or get to meet a counselor and thats it. No justice! It's a full stop. Whatever happens, it always ended up the same thing. Let me tell you the secret in becoming Korea's top school like ours. 'Parents comments'. The headmaster of the school wouldn't tell their parents about the Bulls they done. Instead, they were off the hook. The school couldn't afford to ruin the school's prestige image because of parents complains. But it work though. Parents thought that their child were being obedient and all those. But the truth is, everything was just a black fog. A big giant fog. Parents were practically blinded by the evilnest of the teachers. They let all the bullies go and bully those little ones more. One thing the reason why the teachers aren't afraid of giving them punnishment is that because they know they won't tell their parents what happen to them. So its safe to say that they were not to blame.

Maybe you ask why we didn't tell our parents. But get this, what's a the actual point? Would that stop all the bullying for good? Your just gonna get 10 times more bullied. So since then we all bacame rebels. After what the teachers did to us, they deserve no special attention. They deserve stress. They don't even care about us. They say you can count on them. Pfft. Over my dead body.

And this created EXO. We caused most of the problems the school is facing. They need to know that their school is not perfect as they thought.

Over the years we 'upgraded' the school by adding some speakers, mics, recording systems, secret cameras and more cool s. We planted them all around the school. See this is how we got away from trouble.

By the way, remember the secret hideout? Me, Luhan, Chen and D.O found it. We were getting detention for making noise in class. Luhan and I haven't coupled up that time. It was just 5 months in our friendship. We were told to clean the girls bathroom at the top floor. The janitors closet was on the same floor of the bathroom so, hooray!

 

Flashback

 

"Ya guys. Is this the janitor's closet? It looks. Scary." D.O said while judging the Well.

"Well thats what she said." Chen replied.

"Haish! Why do we have to clean the toilet? We weren't even that loud." Luhan complained while ruffling his hair.

"Paboya. All the student stare at us and some even gave death glares." I said while slapping his head backing a loud but hollow 'PAK' sound.

"Ah! Aissh...That hurts!"

"Stop whining. Besides. Those girls barely use that toilet. I said with an uninterested voice. felt Luhan staring at me while giving an attractive smirk. I was holding my smile the whole entire time. Nothing feels better than your crush looking at you.

Chen opened the door and wow. It looks more or less abandoned. Spider webs and particles of dust was everywhere.

" Wah daebak. *cough"

*coughs "What's that *cough ladder over there?" Luhan said.

"Looks like its heading for the ceiling"

"Yoonjae watch out!!" D.O yelled

I was about to say 'huh' but then I felt something pushing me till I fell on the ground.

*BAM

"Ahh! What was that for?! And what was that?!"

"Sorry for the hard push. Mian. That huge detergent bottle nearly squashed your cute head. Sorry again. I-I didn't mean to push you that hard, a-a-and make you fall. I just panicked you know." Luhan said apologetically while helping me up. Ooohh....skinship! Control yourself! Don't over sweat!

"Oh...uh, it's ok. I sho-"

No, no. Its definitely my fault! You don't need t-"

"Luhan, seriously. Its OK. Thank you. If it weren't for you my cute head could've beensquashed. Thank you, Luhan. I appreciate it."

"Owh then your welcome. I'm just glad your safe." He replied as he gave me an adorable eye smile.

*Banging

"Hmmm..interesting. This ladder leads to this small trap door. And by the looks of it, it continues to lead us up there." Chen said while trying to open the door.

"Can you open it though?" Luhan asked.

"I can but its a little to rusty. Needs some oil to get it open. Try finding some oil. Maybe we could open this after all." Chen ordered.

We search the room for some oil. The room was dark as we closed the door trying to avoid the teachers so instead we used our phones. The room was definitely stuffy and hot. Sweat was constantly running down my forehead. But then.

I touched an oily surface.

"Ew! Blekh! I touched something oily!" I yell in disgust.

"Wait, Luhan quick! Aim your flashlight at her hand!" D.O said.

"Oil!!"

"Cmon pass it up!"

With a few drops of oil on the hinges, Chen easily opened the trap door with a few grunts.

"Hmm..looks like more ladders. But light is coming from there. Its warm and I smell fresh air." Chen described.

"Is it clean and safe?" D.O asked.

"Kinda. No spider webs  so that's a good sign!"

"Try climbing up a little. There could be something else up there!" I said while trying to take a peak at entrance.

"Woah! You guys gotta come up here now!"

No one hesitated to climb up. What was up there is mind blowing.

"A view of the whole school!"

The unknown ladder lead us to the rooftop. It was beyond awesome finding a place like this. The rooftop was considered big enough to fit three badminton courts. 2 downs, 1 across, below the 2 downs.

"Woah dude. We can build, like um, I don't know. A fun house or maybe like our own hangout?" Luhan suggested.

"Dude that's awesome! I mean no one knows this place exist. We could visit here from time to time. Drink and eat here. Sleep here." D.O said.

"We could build a wooden shelter! You know like a mini clubhouse! We could hook in some laptops and some sleeping bags. Ooh maybe even a polystyrene box for icy cold drinks!" I said in excitement. I mean who wouldn't?! This could be the greatest hangout of all time.

"I support Yoonjae! Who knows we can create a whole new look for school's hangouts?" Luhan said excitedly. Aww..he's so cute when he's excited! He even raised his cute little hand.

"Who wouldn't? I think the guys will also agree"

 

End~~

 

With D.O's and Kai's being masterminds in building stuffs, they build our wooden shelter with the help of my architectural skills.

During the end of school, we would sneak in and bring some wood to build it. It took a while to build but we finally made it. Not to mention zinc rooftop.

And thus created the hangout.

"Yoonie, are you gonna visit Luhan later?" Lay ask me.

"Huh? Oh yeah."

"You OK? You seem. Lost." Chanyeol said.

"Look, don't over think about it OK? Tao said.

"Don't over think what?"

"About Lu-"

"Yoonjae" a girl asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Luhan?" The girl asked shyly. Wow. Another fan of Luhan 

"He's at hone sick. Why?"

"Own. Are you guys still together?" She asked ily.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in the same tone. Seriously, this has the gut to say it to my face? Don't challenge me.

"Let me repeat once. Ar-" I cut her off before I slap her annoying face.

"You know what? Let's talk this out somewhere quiet" I said in a offended voice 

"Top floor of the girls bathroom?" She asked and I noded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Break up with Luhan. He doesn't deserve you." I could just picture myself ripping her brain out.

"You think he deserve someone cheap and disgusting like you?"

"One thing's for sure, he doesn't deserve you!"

"Hideous beast of Hades. Your face is 100% plastic. Luhan prefers girls with 100% natural beauty. FYI you are definitely the type that cries to your sleep think about me and him. DATING. And yeah, we have hot make our sessions together in my room or his. I could just feel his tongue roaming in my mouth while his y lips nibbling mine. His hands are like magic when he kept touching my body over and over again. His abs and packs are ing phenomenal when I touch him. His are so soft and hot and it makes you drool just seeing it. His hard was definitely hard and HUGE when I brushed against it. Teasing it. Touching it. So yeah. Good luck stealing him away from me ultra-ugly-- female from cheapfemales.com.

Well I lied about me touching his because we know our limits. Very important when making out is limits! But she gotta learn some lessons ya know rather than thinking she can throw me out of the game.

"Hah! You don't know what you're up against! I have my group. A group that ing hates you so much that we could kill you!" She shouted.

"Ooh, you have more friends from cheapfemales.com? Boohoohoo. So what? You think I'm scared? Go on and hit me. Slap me. Hate me. I was born this way baby! You think doing all that is gonna make his love for me and my love for him less? you dumb. You really dumb. I can't even tell if you were born straight up stupid. He will never leave me and I will never leave him. Never. Not in a million ing years. My love for him will never change. Well maybe its gonna increase more but if anyone dares to destroy our relationship behind our backs. I will not hesitate to find that person and step up my game. So you better watch out before things get ugly. Cause if you don't. You're. Gonna. Pay." I said seriously.

"W-well, at least your out of the picture! And besides, I think you should get back to class now. Your reputation is about to go down."

"What the are yo-"

Suddenly the door swings open. Great.

"Yoonjae-shi!"

"Oh, Yerin-ah. Woah you're panting hard. What's wr-"

"Don't *pants mind *pants me. Class now!"

Without a word I sprinted to the class. What's going on? All u could think of is that 's face. That evil face of hers is making me super pissed. All I could hear was her voice that made me wanna rip it off its throat!

 

Your reputation is about to go down

 

Well , wanna challenge me? Let's see who's gonna get humiliated soon.

Very soon.

 

We reached the clasasron. I heard someone's voice lecturing loudly.

"Stay calm OK?" Yerin said.

I can't help but to just open the door and walk in class. And when I did. My jawas literally dropped to the ground. I was a little amused seeing it. But then.

"Oh My God." This girl is a freak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Longest Update Ever!!! 3007 words!